Sales Operations Internship - Summer 2021
Seismic’s Revenue Operations team is the operational engine for Seismic supporting cross functions from Sales, Marketing and Customer Success to drive ambitious global growth. We are looking for an Intern supporting the Sales Ops function to provide project support for various initiatives driving revenue growth and sales rep productivity.
This is an opportunity to work for a global SaaS company with an ambitious revenue operations team and helping to set the Go To Market (GTM) foundation for growth. The role will be to partner with Sales Operations team to support revenue impacting projects and day to day support. This gives an opportunity for someone to learn business skills on sales process, CRM management, team communication and see how day to day operations engine supports 150+ sales representatives in our organization.
Apply if you are interested in Sales Strategy, sales reporting, SaaS and CRM.
Who You Are:
- Self-starter with strong communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Executed couple of school projects in a team environment
- Proficient in Google sheets or Microsoft Excel. Exposure to commonly use Excel functions is a big plus
- CRM knowledge is a big plus
- Learn day-to-day sales operations responsibilities like data management and reporting
- Provide strategic support for data integrity projects
- Leverage CRM and BI tools and provide insights around sales data
- Provide support to global sales team
- Assist sales team in creating quotes
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree
- Proficient in MS Office or Google Docs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be detail oriented and passionate about business
Seismic, ranked as one of the Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine, is a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, and is the recognized category leader in sales enablement. Seismic unites marketing and sales teams in delivering the most compelling stories throughout a buyer’s journey. More than 600 customers rely on the world’s most powerful storytelling platform to connect the right buyer, with the right content, at the right time, every time. Seismic customers such as T. Rowe Price, IBM, American Express, PayPal, Rockwell Automation, and Quest Diagnostics are achieving higher win rates, larger deal sizes, and improved customer retention rates with our solution.
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 1,000 employees across the globe, Seismic is the leading sales enablement and marketing orchestration platform provider, backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate and Grapevine6. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, Chairman of the Board of Directors for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.