Client Development Representative
Seismic, headquartered in San Diego, CA, is looking to build our global presence - and it all starts with our Client Development Representatives. With offices in San Diego, Boston, Chicago, and New York, and a major US presence and operation, we have grown 100% YoY for the last 5 years and after a recent acquisition, we are building out our London team to sell into an unlimited European territory. Do you have what it takes to grow our brand internationally from the ground up?
Our product is one of a kind - a sales and marketing tool powered by AI that helps sales teams close more deals by having quick access to marketing content.
If you are looking to start in a sales role from the ground level with the potential of rapid career progression, international travel, and selling a successful product, this position is for you.
• Build our demand generation machine and build pipelines through calling into target accounts
• Clearly communicate value proposition over the phone by thoroughly understanding Seismic’s products and business values.
• Identify client needs and develop positive rapport with both clients and the team.
• Build our international network; research prospective clients through the use of web/social media, internal databases and external tools to identify leads.
• Document client interaction and/or prospecting efforts through the use of a CRM.
• Ensure qualified leads meet quality standards and that channel partners actively engage in following up on these leads
• Partner and strategize with Senior Director, Sales to build pipeline and set monthly goals.
• International travel to our home office in San Diego, CA, and our Boston, MA office
• Not settle for average, always striving to exceed quota
• Tons of room for unlimited growth
• Passion for selling a great product, 6 + months of inside sales experience preferred
• High energy, enthusiasm and ambition to grow in your career
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, experience cold calling preferred
• Good organizational skills and attention to detail
• Experience in MS Excel, Word and Outlook
• Familiarity with CRM
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience