Sr. Software Engineer
With more than $150M in funding, 100% year over year growth for the past five years and a recent billion-dollar valuation, Seismic is the leader in the enterprise sales enablement software space. Using leading edge cloud technologies and web enabled solutions, we are innovating and solving complex problems to help the world’s top companies improve collaboration and content delivery between marketing and sales. Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 600 employees across the globe, Seismic is privately held by its executive team and investment firms General Atlantic, JMI Equity, Jackson Square Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price.
As Seismic continues growing, we are building a new team that will focus on critical aspects of how we integrate with and build embedded web app solutions for CRM. As a Sr. Software Engineer, you will collaborate with the team to drive design and development innovation for our platform. This will include work with CRMs like Salesforce and Dynamics, so a polyglot mentality and ability to work across several languages will be key to success. With solid levels of autonomy and ownership, you leverage leading edge technology and cloud native architectures to drive new feature development.
- Ability to solve complex software problems and implement high quality, reusable code.
- Work across the full stack and participate in all aspects of an agile SDLC process.
- Collaborate with architects and team members to ensure alignment with architectural standards and drive innovation of our product.
- Work on greenfield and brownfield projects to continue the evolution of our embedded CRM apps and integrations.
- Own product quality delivered to production
- Leverage modern software architectures, design patterns, and solutions to increase value of a strong platform.
- Ability to learn or exercise technical depth with the Microsoft Stack.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Strong knowledge and experience developing complex web enabled applications, ideally in the enterprise software or software-as-a-service space
- A mindset of continuous learning and development team with proven excellence in mentoring and advising.
- A team first, “we win together” mentality that fosters idea sharing across all levels of the team.
- Ability to solve complex problems and implement the solutions
- Strong depth of knowledge in object-oriented programming, preferably with the Microsoft stack (C#, .Net, Azure SQL)
- Knowledge of cloud based architectures, microservices, and test driven development
- 5+ years of experience software development experience for web-based products at scale
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science