Marketing Lead, South EMEA
Seismic is a global top 100 cloud company, enabling GTM organisations to deliver end-to-end buyer experience to drive business growth. We are the category leader in sales enablement and marketing enablement. The EMEA leadership team is comprised of industry experts from the technology and innovation sectors with deep experience in scaling grow-phase businesses. The EMEA Marketing Team is instrumental in building and expanding Seismic’s market leadership, developing funnels and delivering pipelines.
Are you an experienced B2B SaaS Marketing Manager who is passionate about customer experience? Do you have a strategic mindset for building out programmes, but also the grit to put the plans in action? If so, we have the opportunity for you! We are looking for a Country Marketing Manager to join our growing business in Europe. Reporting directly to the EMEA Marketing Director, you will be responsible for scaling Seismic’s brand and pipeline to supercharge our success in South EMEA (i.e. France and adjacent markets). You will also represent Marketing at sales meetings to ensure we deliver consistent GTM across Marketing, Sales and Customer Success. This role is based in Paris, France.
Who You Are:
- Possess a strong sense of ownership and takes pride in all that you do
- Comfortable in dynamic environments with changing priorities
- Skilled at managing multiple responsibilities while striving to exceed expectations
- Sitting idle drives you bonkers
- Displays a sense of humor and humility during those challenging times
- A team player with leadership potential
What you will be doing:
- Support EMEA Director on activating global campaigns and programmes
- Participate in EMEA marketing budgeting and planning cycles
- Responsible for marketing performance in South EMEA (i.e. France and adjacent markets), including but not limited to the following:
- Build organic and earned advocacy at scale
- Generate local case studies
- Create local marketing intelligence and competitive insights
- Review and approve localised content across channels
- Create and manage social communities, advocacy groups and influencer programmes
- Manage agency partners and optimise performance
- Serve as ambassador of first impressions, speaking at public events and engaging in targeted industry groups / events / communities
- Partner with Sales teams to ensure successful integrated GTM strategy, planning and execution in the local market
- Reporting and ongoing analysis of market performance
- Collaborate with other Country Marketing Managers, leveraging each other’s best practices to maximise EMEA Marketing team’s performance.
- Support sales pitches when required
- This role has no budget responsibility.
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5 years of B2B or Tech marketing experience
- Generalist, with deep expertise in one marketing discipline i.e. media, digital, PR/social, AR, SEO, content, demand gen, web, data/analytics, and/or event
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Prior experience working in a start-up or small business environment a plus
- Native French speaker
What we have for you:
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and paid sick leave
- Catered meals, happy hours, healthy snacks, and coffee bar
- Seismic Cares volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Seismic, ranked as one of the Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine, is a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, and is the recognized category leader in sales enablement. Seismic unites marketing and sales teams in delivering the most compelling stories throughout a buyer’s journey. More than 600 customers rely on the world’s most powerful storytelling platform to connect the right buyer, with the right content, at the right time, every time. Seismic customers such as T. Rowe Price, IBM, American Express, PayPal, Rockwell Automation, and Quest Diagnostics are achieving higher win rates, larger deal sizes, and improved customer retention rates with our solution.
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 1,000 employees across the globe, Seismic is the leading sales enablement and marketing orchestration platform provider, backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate and Grapevine6. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, Chairman of the Board of Directors for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.