Demand Generation Manager, Manufacturing
Demand Generation. Lead Nurturing. Webinars. Pipeline. Those words get you excited.
You are ready to take the last 5+ years you've been working in B2B marketing to a team and company in hyper growth mode (we're not exaggerating: we've grown 100% year over year for the past 5 years).
This isn’t your first rodeo—you’ve managed B2B demand generation programs before and you’re skilled at driving pipeline for sales. You’re equal parts strategic and hands-on, with the ability to see the big picture yet also masterfully manage projects to completion. You create marketing programs that not only drive leads but also educate and delight our buyers. You’re a particularly great storyteller—especially through webinars—and have a knack for short-form writing. You’re an innovator and an optimizer, never afraid to try something new and fail, but always looking for the lessons. Above all, you’re a selfless team player with a get stuff done attitude, bringing positivity and passion to your work every single day.
A little about us:
Our marketing team is high energy, high performing, and highly collaborative. Every person has an opportunity to contribute ideas, make them happen, and learn a ton along the way. You’ll be given responsibility to run with it, but more importantly trusted with it. You’ll be challenged—and have fun—every day. Plus, our team building revolves around food, laughter, and the occasional karaoke outing.
What you’ll do at Seismic:
• Own demand generation programs and the funnel for one of our key verticals, specifically Manufacturing.
• Design a demand generation playbook and develop thematic, integrated marketing campaigns alongside the content team that drive pipeline and awareness for Seismic.
• Plan and execute paid marketing programs including content syndication, sponsored email, sponsored content, sponsored webinars, etc. Continuously research and leverage new distribution channels and manage the vendor relationships.
• Run a webinar and virtual event program, developing a monthly webinar calendar and managing the full program lifecycle, including sourcing internal and external speakers, creating presentations, promoting, and facilitating day-of production.
• Manage the email marketing program including planning, copywriting, testing, and reporting.
• Design and execute a lead nurture strategy that generates pipeline, resurfaces leads, and accelerates opportunities.
• Manage our marketing database, ensuring cleanliness and data integrity. Develop and implement a segmentation strategy that enables us to deliver the right message to the right audience, increasing database engagement and reducing unsubscribes.
• Create compelling, conversion-focused landing pages for content, webinars and events that drive qualified leads.
• Develop and manage an A/B testing schedule. Implement learnings to continuously optimize email, landing page and social performance.
• Be one of our in-house Marketo experts, supporting the implementation of our new marketing automation platform and acting as a day-to-day administrator alongside Marketing Operations.
• Own KPIs and reporting for all demand generation activities with accountability for a monthly MQL quota.
• Bachelor’s Degree required