Customer Advocacy Manager
Seismic is seeking a hands-on, experienced, Customer Advocacy Manager. The ideal candidate is passionate about building relationships with customers, engaging them in programs that drive mutual success, and working with them to bring their success stories to market. This position is directly associated with influencing revenue growth, brand building, and retention efforts, through the creation of compelling advocacy relationships that contribute to our customers’ overall experience and success. Experience working with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success organizations to support growth is a must.
What you will be doing:
- Source, secure and manage customer advocacy pipeline and production, supporting Seismic’s target personas, industries and market segments
- Aggregate and oversee internal requests for customers from across the company - understand urgency and prioritize appropriately
- Ensure effective management and tracking of customer refereceability status, preferences, activities, and measurable impact
- Develop and nurture mutually beneficial relationships with advocates, ensuring they get value from the program
- Recruit new customers into advocate programs, build relationships with them, and drive their ongoing engagement by aligning activities that map to their interests and priorities
- Engage with customers to facilitate Marketing’s ability to capture stories that illustrate their success with Seismic - video testimonials, speaking opportunities, case studies, etc.
- Help maximize the effectiveness of GTM and GTC efforts by supporting product launches, campaigns, events, and media activities by serving up customer references and customer content.
- Align with the Customer Success and Sales organizations on referenceability of customers and support efforts to satisfy and retain the existing customer base - turn customers into brand advocates
Success will be measured by your ability to increase customer advocacy (including referrals, case studies, testimonials, references), drive pipeline from new and existing customers, increase loyalty and retention through program participation and engagement.
What you bring to the team:
The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker, a collaborative self-starter, and someone who loves to delight and engage customers to improve their experience and increase loyalty. This individual must possess a customer centric mentality and be comfortable working in a fast paced, team-oriented environment.
- Minimum of 4+ years previous B2B marketing experience in enterprise technology in a Customer Success Management, Customer Marketing or Program Management role within or for a customer facing team. Ideally with experience leading a successful tech-touch model, customer expansion and renewals
- A proven track record of recruiting, motivating and managing customer advocates
- You’re at your best working in a fast paced, ambiguous environment while exhibiting ownership over an aggressive set of business objectives.
- Combine curiosity, customer empathy, humility and drive to ensure positive customer engagement experiences
- Comfortable engaging with C-level decision makers as well as technical practitioners
- Strong writing, editing and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Marketo and Salesforce a plus
- Excited to join a team that thrives on cross-functional engagement to achieve our objectives
What we have for you:
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and paid sick leave
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Robust 401(k) fund options with company matching
- Catered meals, happy hours, healthy snacks, and coffee bar
- Seismic Cares volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Seismic, ranked as one of the Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine, is a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, and is the recognized category leader in sales enablement. Seismic unites marketing and sales teams in delivering the most compelling stories throughout a buyer’s journey. More than 600 customers rely on the world’s most powerful storytelling platform to connect the right buyer, with the right content, at the right time, every time. Seismic customers such as T. Rowe Price, IBM, American Express, PayPal, Rockwell Automation, and Quest Diagnostics are achieving higher win rates, larger deal sizes, and improved customer retention rates with our solution.
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 900 employees across the globe, Seismic is privately held and is a Series F company, valued at over $1B. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, Chairman of the Board of Directors for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.