IT Desktop Support
Seismic is a rapidly growing software company that knows how to create happy customers and have fun in the process! Our software is the leading sales enablement solution that allows sales teams to deliver the right content at the right time on any device. We are looking for a IT Desktop Support admin to support our growing teams in Boston. This individual shall have experiences with both implementing IT projects as well as assisting users via the helpdesk system.
- Serve as a member of the IT helpdesk system for the Boston regional office with 155+ end users (onsite and remote)
- Serve as an occasional backup IT support for other regional offices as needed
- Provide timely response and resolution to users via the Helpdesk system
- Onboard /offboard Boston and London office users
- Manage users via Office 365 admin portal, Azure, etc.
- Install, configure, deploy, troubleshoot laptops running on Windows 10 OS or Mac OS with various third-party software applications such as Adobe, GoToMeeting, Parallels, Skype, BitLocker, JFrog, Slack, Rapid 7, BitBucket etc.
- Manage office WIFI access points and VOIP phones
- Manage A/V conference system in various meeting rooms and coordinate monthly company “All Hands Meeting”
- Basic knowledge of ISP, load balancing, switches, routers etc.
- Manage IT assets for the regional office
- Work with third-party vendors and solution providers as needed to support areas of responsibility
- Work with other IT staff members to improve overall services offered by the IT department
- Experience working with a Cloud based IT environment
- Experience with multi-location management a plus
- Familiar and understand ITIL based helpdesk system
- Solid knowledge on computer hardware, software, Windows OS, Mac OS, MS-Office applications
- Ability to balance competing priorities
- Strong customer service focus combined with excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Graduate from a 4-year college with 1-3 years of experience providing end user technical support with mid-size company