With more than $150M in funding, 100% year over year growth for the past five years and a recent billion-dollar valuation, Seismic is the leader in the enterprise sales enablement software space. Using leading edge cloud technologies and web enabled solutions, we are innovating and solving complex problems to help the world’s top companies improve collaboration and content delivery between marketing and sales. Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 600 employees across the globe, Seismic is privately held by its executive team and investment firms General Atlantic, JMI Equity, Jackson Square Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price.
Here at Seismic, we are growing tremendously and are looking to expand our Solution Architecture team with an energetic, passionate, highly capable, self-starter who will work directly with our Fortune 500 customer base tackling implementation and highly visible data projects.
The Implementation Engineer will work under the direction of a Solution Architect to design, develop and implement complex client projects with Seismic. The candidate will be responsible for the implementation, testing and deployment of client solutions that leverage Seismic’s LiveDoc capabilities. The candidate shall be able to understand the client’s existing data structures and will be able to apply Seismic’s software to create an end-to-end solution for the customer.
The Implementation Engineer will be engaged in initial implementation efforts, as well as post production services and support projects. The candidate should have proficiency with the entire Microsoft Office Suite, with an emphasis on Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Additionally, the ideal candidate should have experience with Salesforce.com, a solid understanding of Salesforce Object structure, and should have intermediate to advanced proficiency with SQL & SOQL.
- Review and analyze customer content and data to determine Seismic integration points
- Work with Solution Architect to design a technical approach for client LiveDocs that leverage dynamic data
- Understand and develop implementation best-practices and scalable design
- Craft and implement solutions for client use-cases using Seismic
- Create documents and artifact templates for new and existing customers
- Write database queries to extract information from various database types
- Work collaboratively with Solution Consultants (offshore and onshore) to ensure completion of deliverables
- Provide support and ongoing services for existing customers in accordance with SLAs
- Assist with conducting on-site and virtual training of new customers as necessary
- Provide ad-hoc troubleshooting and ongoing training for existing customers as needed
The ideal candidate is a self-starter and is passionate about technology. The candidate should be effective working in a team environment, as well as possess the ability to work independently on specific projects. The candidate should be professional, self-motivated, proactive, and results-oriented.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience (Engineering, Computer Science, or related field)
- Advanced proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite including Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of data systems and structures
- Strong written and oral communication skills with proven ability to initiate and manage relationships with customers of all levels
- Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to understand and translate customer requirements
- Ability to architect solutions based on customer requirements using the capabilities of Seismic
- Critical thinking, analysis, troubleshooting, and problem solving expertise
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment