Director, Total Rewards
Are you a Total Rewards guru looking for an exciting new challenge? Do you have a strategic mindset for building out programs, but also the grit to put the plans into action? If so, this is the opportunity for you! We are looking for a Director, Total Rewards to be a key member of the People Ops leadership team who will lead our global compensation, benefit and equity programs to attract and retain world class talent.
As our Director, Total Rewards you will:
- Drive the strategic design of the company's global compensation, equity, and benefits programs to include job evaluation, salary and incentive structures, bonus plans and equity analysis.
- Oversee the company's benefits programs including health, welfare and retirement programs in the U.S., EMEA and APAC to ensure compliance and cost competitiveness.
- Establish and measure key compensation and benefit program metrics. Regularly benchmark company programs and monitor external trends in order to proactively adjust company plans and programs to ensure market competitiveness.
- Build deep and trusted partnerships with senior leaders across the organization.
- Strategize with the Talent Acquisition team to develop competitive offers rooted in market data that aligns with our compensation philosophy for new hires and existing employees.
- Lead annual strategic planning, in partnership with Finance, on company-wide rewards programs and budgets.
- Lead all phases of HRIS system implementation.
- Provide ongoing mentorship, training and development. You will have the ability to grow a team over time, but in the beginning this team will be lean.
- Develop and maintain effective communication strategies to drive employee awareness and understanding of all compensation and benefit programs.
What you will bring to the team:
- 10+ years of progressive compensation, benefits and HRIS experience with at least 5 years in a leadership role, preferably with a global high-tech company.
- Experience with effectively scaling a global total rewards function to support the company’s business goals and growth, with a strong awareness of best practices.
- Proficiency of and experience with equity plan administration.
- Excellent business acumen, strong strategic planning and analytic skills.
- Experience working and leading cross-functionally in a high growth business environment.
- Strong analytical skills or the ability to leverage data to make recommendations and decisions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong executive presence.
- Ability and willingness to “roll up your sleeves”.
- Comfort in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources, or related field required.
What we have for you:
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and paid sick leave
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Robust 401(k) fund options with company matching
- Equity within Seismic in the form of stock options
- Catered meals, happy hours, healthy snacks and coffee bar
- Seismic Cares volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership and transparency
Seismic, ranked as one of the Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine, is a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, and is the recognized category leader in sales enablement. Seismic unites marketing and sales teams in delivering the most compelling stories throughout a buyer’s journey. More than 600 customers rely on the world’s most powerful storytelling platform to connect the right buyer, with the right content, at the right time, every time. Seismic customers such as T. Rowe Price, IBM, American Express, PayPal, Rockwell Automation, and Quest Diagnostics are achieving higher win rates, larger deal sizes, and improved customer retention rates with our solution.
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 900 employees across the globe, Seismic is privately held and backed by investment firms General Atlantic, JMI Equity, Jackson Square Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, Chairman of the Board of Directors for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.