Support Engineer 1- German Speaking
What you’ll be doing:
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles
What you’ll bring:
- Self-starter with software technical support experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred (Business Administration, Engineering)
- Superior technical expertise and work ethic.
- Ability to gather necessary data for issue replication, problem determination and/or escalation.
- Ability to review server logs in order to troubleshoot, and resolve possible server issues
- Some experience with Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- System administration experience and development experience highly desirable.
- Excellent people skills.
- Proven ability to clearly and effectively interact and communicate with customers in a friendly and personable manner.
- Research, resolve, and respond to customer questions and callbacks in a timely manner and in accordance with established standards, policies, procedures and service level agreements.
- Use interactive tools including chat, forums, email, monitoring and other web based tools to exceed customer expectations.
- Ability to provide technically accurate solutions to customers.
- Provide creative solutions to customer problems to ensure customer productivity.
- When appropriate, escalate issues to appropriate individuals based on established guidelines and procedures.
- Ability to exercise judgment using procedures and practices to determine the appropriate course of action.
- Passionate about customers and helping them reach their goals.
- Desire and ability to provide an outstanding customer experience.
- Must be fluent in German
What we have for you:
- Competitive Annual Leave
- Generous Healthcare Insurances, including Dental and Vision Plans
- Travel Insurance
- Happy hours, healthy snacks, and coffee bar
- Seismic Cares volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency