Senior Solution Consultant
Our Solution Consultants lead the tactical implementation of on-boarding clients as well as oversee professional services projects that pave the way for high engagement and user adoption of our award winning product.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for new client onboardings & implementing Seismic’s range of solutions to existing clients
- Partner with clients to help them understand Seismic’s software and implementation best practices
- Consulting with clients and developing solutions that leverage Seismic’s Content Management System and LiveDoc capabilities
- Building / Automating client’s presentations into LiveDocs based on solution requirements
- Review and analyze client content and collateral to determine organizational methodologies
- Understand business and content-related problems to identify and present solutions
- Lead the creation of production dynamic document templates for new and existing clients
- Provide support and ongoing services for existing clients in accordance with SLAs
- Assist with conducting on-site and virtual training with clients as necessary
- Consultative approach to understanding a client’s use case and offering solutions catered to the client
- Ability to architect solutions based on customer requirements using the capabilities of Seismic
- Experience with organization methodologies for large volumes of content including folder architectures and metadata
- Strong written & verbal communication skills to guide the client through implementation and ability to initiate and manage relationships with client at all levels
- Critical thinking, analysis, troubleshooting, and problem solving expertise
- Keen & proactive attitude to learning new skills and challenging yourself
- Advanced proficiency with the entire Microsoft Office Suite, with an emphasis on Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- 6-8 years of experience in consulting, implementation or a related field
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Prior experience with SaaS a plus
- Basic knowledge of data systems and structures e.g. HTML or SQL a plus
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM a plus
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 1,000 employees across the globe, Seismic is the leading sales enablement and marketing orchestration platform provider, backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate and Grapevine6. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, Chairman of the Board of Directors for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.