Vice President, Creative & Digital Marketing
The Seismic marketing organization is looking for a proven, dynamic, creative digital marketing executive to drive our digital and web programs. You will own www.seismic.com and lead the teams responsible for its global success as a world-class website. You will also lead our digital demand generation teams, driving hundreds of millions in annualized pipeline.
You will be responsible for company-wide alignment bringing together dynamic teams across multiple departments and functions to create a single digital strategy that supports aggressive growth targets. You will need a proven and tenured track record of innovation, world-class leadership, and deep digital expertise. This role will develop digital & creative initiatives in concert with sales and product marketing leaders to help convert prospects, attract new customers, and to engage our very large and diverse customer base. You will be on the leading edge of accelerating our business across segments and you need to form the foundation for double-digit growth into the next decade, and ensure global consistency across all of our digital properties.
- Lead a world-class digital marketing organization, as well as design & video creatives.
- Lead innovation and advancement of the overall digital marketing agenda.
- Work with leadership to establish long-term growth strategies & drive the coordination globally.
- Provide guidance on new digital technologies, collaborating with key partners and tools to bring innovation to all activities.
- Drive the global strategy for all things digital & creative by partnering with the regions on their website and digital demand generation planning.
- Serve as the evangelist for all digital activity, aligning across all marketing functions, serving as a trusted partner to sales leadership, and sharing digital innovation with our extended customer and prospect community.
- Assess pain points across the digital footprint, both paid and organic, develop strategies to correct and then drive execution.
- Audit the Seismic digital footprint, identify marketing technologies that support business goals and the Seismic brand, and drive best-in-class implementation.
- Oversee management of external relationships with the vendors necessary to achieve digital strategy. Develop the appropriate innovations around organic or 3rd party technologies.
- Be a champion of Seismic on Seismic.
- Data-driven leader with a track record of driving a digital strategy at scale
- Flexibility - the tempo at Seismic is fast, relentless, and can pivot quickly. You must be able to lead your team in this environment, and you need to personally thrive in such an environment.
- Minimum 15+ years in digital & creative spaces with record of ever increasing scope of responsibilities
- Experience in leading teams of greater than 20 people in a dynamic environment
- Minimum 5 years in the Enterprise software space
- Proven ability to articulate value propositions differently according to industry and customer need
- Proven ability to design and execute high performance, integrated marketing campaigns
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; both written & spoken
- Ability to work well cross-functionally with teams in sales, product marketing, IT, etc.