Our Solution Consultants lead the tactical implementation of on-boarding clients as well as oversee professional services projects that pave the way for high engagement and user adoption of our award winning product.
What you will be doing:
- Partner with clients to help them understand Seismic’s software and implementation best practices
- Consult with the client to develop solutions that leverage Seismic’s Content Management System and LiveDoc capabilities
- Review and analyze client content and collateral to determine organizational methodologies
- Understand business and content-related problems to identify and present solutions
- Lead the creation of production dynamic document templates for new and existing clients
- Provide support and ongoing services for existing clients in accordance with SLAs
- Assist with conducting on-site and virtual training with clients as necessary
- Ability to understand a client’s existing content structure and use-cases to help guide the client through implementation
- Extensive experience with organization methodologies for large volumes of content including folder architectures and metadata
- Critical thinking, analysis, troubleshooting, and problem solving expertise
- Ability to architect solutions based on customer requirements using the capabilities of Seismic
- Advanced proficiency with the entire Microsoft Office Suite, with an emphasis on Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- 3-5 years of experience in management consulting, sales operations, or a related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to initiate and manage relationships with customers at all levels
- Basic knowledge of data systems and structures
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com, and a solid understanding of Salesforce Object structure a plus
- Prior experience with SaaS a plus
What we have for you:
- Competitive Annual Leave
- Generous Healthcare Insurances, including Dental and Vision Plans
- Travel Insurance
- Happy hours, healthy snacks, and coffee bar
- Seismic Cares volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 1,000 employees across the globe, Seismic is the leading sales enablement and marketing orchestration platform provider, backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate and Grapevine6. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, Chairman of the Board of Directors for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.