Cloud Software Architect
With more than $150M in funding and a recent billion-dollar valuation, Seismic is the leader in the enterprise sales enablement software space. Using leading edge cloud technologies and web enabled solutions, we are innovating and solving complex problems to help the world’s top companies improve collaboration and content delivery between marketing and sales.
This architect role will support Seismic’s initiative to go cloud agnostic. You will play a key role in leading the technical efforts to deploy our cloud native, multi-tenant application to any cloud service provider. This will include hands on coding of proof-of-concept and rapid prototypes. You will then lead an engineering team in the execution of the architectural vision ensuring alignment to design standards. Ultimately, you will own the code to ensure the team delivers on the mission.
- Leverage your strong background of architecting complex enterprise or SaaS software products to develop a strategy to achieve cloud agnostic deployment.
- Use your knowledge of cloud-based architecture to ensure best practices of microservices development and abstraction between our platform and cloud service providers.
- Play a hands-on role in providing technical leadership to a development team focus on executing on this initiative, including some code review.
- Possess the technical depth to implement solutions you create to ensure proper mentorship of the team.
- Partner and collaborate with other peer architects to ensure alignment of solutions to other areas of the platform.
- Dive into the code to understand interdependencies and implementations of the existing platform
- A team first, “we win together” mentality that fosters idea sharing across all levels of the team.
- Ability to implement software development best practices that encourage high levels of security and performance.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Strong depth of knowledge in object-oriented programming (preferably C#, but also Java, C++, etc.)
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science
- 7+ years of experience of software development for enterprise software or SaaS at scale
- 3+ years of enterprise software architecture
- 2+ years of experience with cloud based architecture and technologies (kubernetes, terraform, Docker)
- 3+ years of technical leadership, ideally with some exposure leading off shore teams
- Strong ability to communicate concisely and with precision
- Experience leading innovation and prototype development highly preferred