Partner Manager - EMEA
Our sales and marketing teams help companies understand how Seismic can power collaboration internally through the use of content. We’re thoughtful and committed to telling the Seismic story, with the goal to ultimately help brands focus on enabling their go to market teams.
In your role, you’ll be influential in spreading the word about our cutting edge technology and expanding our footprint.
The Partner Manager, EMEA, will be responsible for building out a network of partners to support the EMEA go-to-market strategy. The role will involve identifying, targeting and recruiting ISV and consulting partners who can source new pipeline for the region as well as providing extended service delivery capability. This role will report to the VP Strategic Alliances but will work cross functionality with the EMEA sales, marketing and customer success teams.
What you’ll be doing:
- Supporting regional revenue targets through sourcing and influencing deals with ISV and SI partners
- Identify, qualify and recruit partners into your region to support your sourcing and influencing targets
- Developing joint plans with partners and monitoring and tracking progress against agreed metrics
- Evangelising Seismic’s solution across partner teams including Sales, Account Management, Marketing and Product Management to support our partners in achieving our jointly agreed goals and objectives
- Identify opportunities to build joint solutions with partners and take ownership for taking these joint solutions to market.
- Effective collaboration with the wider EMEA sales team and Global Business Development team to proactively accelerate revenue generation via partner relationships.
- Drive tactical partner field interaction and deal execution.
- Results orientated individual with strong decision-making skills and the ability to prioritise multiple tasks while meeting aggressive deadlines
- Someone who enjoys collaborating with field sales teams to provide partners that add value to our current and prospective customers, identify incremental opportunities and assist in current sales pursuits.
- You have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage through a variety of projects and deals at one time
- You take a creative approach to identifying solutions for partners and clients/prospects
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- 4+ years partner management experience ideally at a SaaS provider
- 4+ years of experience working with and driving successful partnerships with Systems Integrators
- Location: London, England preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Team player with experience working with a direct sales team in a collaborative, co-sell environment. Can-do attitude towards supporting teammates, colleagues and partners to solve problems
- Experience in working cross functionally to support channel marketing programs, partner certifications and training, partner solution development, etc.
- Experience supporting partner relationships across a range of activities (such as joint solution development, sales engagement, lead development, co-marketing, training & certification and product integrations/development)
- Quota driven with experience generating partner sourced pipeline and also experience working with partners to co-sell and influence revenue
- Catered meals, happy hours, healthy snacks, and coffee bar
- Seismic Cares volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Seismic, ranked as one of the Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine, is a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, and is the recognized category leader in sales enablement. Seismic unites marketing and sales teams in delivering the most compelling stories throughout a buyer’s journey. More than 600 customers rely on the world’s most powerful storytelling platform to connect the right buyer, with the right content, at the right time, every time. Seismic customers such as T. Rowe Price, IBM, American Express, PayPal, Rockwell Automation, and Quest Diagnostics are achieving higher win rates, larger deal sizes, and improved customer retention rates with our solution.
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 1,000 employees across the globe, Seismic is the leading sales enablement and marketing orchestration platform provider, backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate and Grapevine6. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, Chairman of the Board of Directors for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.