Customer Success Manager (FinServ)
The Customer Success Manager’s (FinServ) core responsibility is to implement Seismic’s product solutions, drive product adoption & ensure client retention. The CSM will serve as the primary point of contact throughout the lifecycle of his/her assigned accounts. A successful candidate will be skilled at creating project plans during onboarding, to ensure successful client implementations. Onboarding responsibilities include: allocating resources, communicating with customers, and mitigating project-based risk factors. The candidate will work with Product Management, Engineering, Operations, as well as Marketing and Sales teams to ensure each implementation’s success.
The CSM is also responsible for post-implementation relationship: account management & maintenance, driving adoption & usage with assigned customers, and securing renewals & increasing ARR. The CSM will serve as the customer’s internal champion, acting as the main point of contact for escalation of issues, product enhancement requests and overall value-realization. CSMs are responsible for forecasting renewals, providing account transparency by entering client data into our Customer Success CRM (Gainsight). CSMs will also expand use-cases and create additional project work, requiring SOW scoping with customers.
- Manage the overall relationship with assigned accounts
- Lead the process of new customer implementations
- Ensure renewal of assigned accounts
- Ability to manage fast-paced projects
- Work daily with customers to ensure success of projects and ongoing client satisfaction
- Translate customer needs and issues into a set of business requirements
- Craft detailed requirements of client solutions that can be passed to solutions engineering teams
- Conduct on-site project meetings and regular business review meetings with key accounts
- Provide ad-hoc troubleshooting and ongoing training for existing customers as needed
- Assist with other services and support activities as required
- Uncover opportunities, working with sales to cross-sell/upsell
- Some travel required (10-20%)
Knowledge, Skills and experience
The ideal candidate is a self-starter and is passionate about technology. The candidate should be effective working in a team environment, as well as have the ability to work independently on specific projects. The candidate should be professional, self-motivated, extremely detail oriented, proactive, and results-oriented.Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Computer Sciences or related field.
- 3+ years of experience of Financial Services account management or support, Management Consulting, Customer Success, Business Development, or another client-facing role
- Experience managing client expectations and value-realization (adoption), and managing renewals (ARR)
- In-depth knowledge of data systems and structures, & financial data vendors
- Advanced proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite including Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel
• Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple customers & projects simultaneously
• Ability to understand and translate customer requirements & specifications
• Critical thinking, analysis, troubleshooting, and problem solving expertise
• Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues
- Strong written and oral communication skills with proven ability to initiate and manage relationships with customers of all levels
• Professionalism and ability to interact with all levels of management
• Previous experience with SaaS
• Understanding of the financial services industry
Seismic is the leading global sales and marketing enablement solution, improving close rates and delivering larger deals for sales while increasing marketing’s impact on the bottom line. Large enterprises use Seismic to increase sales productivity through the automatic distribution of relevant information and personalized content to reps for any buyer interaction. Powerful content controls and visibility into usage ensures brand integrity and reduces risk. Seismic’s machine learning and analytics capabilities continuously improves the entire enablement process for large enterprises, increasing the ROI of sales content and tying it directly to revenue. Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 450 employees across the globe, Seismic is privately held by its executive team and investment firms General Atlantic, JMI Equity, Jackson Square Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price.