As Seismic continues growing, we’ve added capabilities for marketing orchestration to help complete the life cycle of content creation and management. On this team, you will focus on building out backend solutions leveraging a variety of tools, so a polyglot mentality and ability to work across several languages will be key to success. With solid levels of autonomy and ownership, you leverage leading edge technology and cloud native architectures to drive new feature development.
The Content Marketing Platform team is responsible for the core functionality of Seismic’s marketing orchestration product. As a member of this team, you will be maintaining a large diverse codebase as well as defining and building new features essential to the future of the core product.
What you will do:
- Define technology strategy for building out new marketing orchestration features vital to the success of the product
- Work collaboratively with PMs to fulfill feature requirements and customer requests
- Experiment with new patterns and technologies to provide forward thinking direction for the engineering organization.
- Collaborate in service architecture discussions and promote adoption of best practices and uniformity in system design and programming patterns.
- Develop, improve, and maintain our monolith, and help refactor its components into micro-services.
What you bring to the team:
- Fluent in Python. Experience with Django is a plus.
- Experience with SQL (E.g. MySQL & PostgresQL) and NoSQL technologies (e.g. Redis).
- Experience with developing REST APIs.
- Experience with OAuth.
- Experience developing microservices is a plus.
- Experience with Golang is a plus
What we have for you:
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and paid sick leave
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Robust 401(k) fund options with company matching
- Catered meals, happy hours, healthy snacks, and coffee bar
- Seismic Cares volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Seismic, ranked as one of the best places to work by Inc. Magazine, is a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company and the market leader in sales enablement platforms. Seismic equips teams with the knowledge, messaging, and personalized content they need to engage with prospective buyers in the most effective and compelling manner during their buying journeys. Seismic has more than 700 customers across global, enterprise, and SMB segments, including IBM, American Express, PayPal, Rockwell Automation, and Quest Diagnostics - and is helping these companies achieve higher win rates, larger deal sizes, and improved customer retention rates. With 14 offices around the world, Seismic has more than 800 employees. Our board of directors is comprised of industry luminaries, including John Thompson, chairman of the board for Microsoft.