Information Security Analyst
As we undergo accelerated growth, we are continuing to expand our Information Security team. As an Information Security Analyst, you’ll join a team responsible for all aspects of Information Security for Seismic. You will play an active role in executing the vision of our Director of Information Security and ensure that both Seismic and our clients are protected from cyber threats.
What you'll be doing:
- Collaborate with other employees to ensure security controls are implemented by design and by default.
- Be the first line of support for security-related requests incoming to the department.
- Assisting with the creation and maintenance of security procedures/processes, policies, and standards.
- Conduct security assessments of business systems and operations compliance to required security controls on an on-going basis.
- Research security trends, new methods, and techniques that represent threats to the business.
What you’ll bring:
- CISSP, Security+, or similar Information Security certifications
- 2 years of experience in Information Security, Systems Engineer, or Network Engineering
- Familiarity with AWS, Google Cloud Platform, or Microsoft Azure
- Familiarity with endpoint security measures, such Antivirus, host intrusion prevention tools, and encryption.
- Familiarity with network security tools, especially those specific to Cloud environments.
- Familiarity with various Vulnerability Scanning tools, such as Qualys, Tenable Security, or Rapid7
- Familiarity with Risk Management methodologies
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and written/verbal communications skills.
- Ability to analyze data to produce actionable insights
- Experience with programming languages such as PHP, Python, C#, and Java is a plus
What we have for you:
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and paid sick leave
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Robust 401(k) fund options with company matching
- Catered meals, happy hours, healthy snacks, and coffee bar
- Seismic Cares volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Seismic, ranked as one of the Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine, is a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, and is the recognized category leader in sales enablement. Seismic unites marketing and sales teams in delivering the most compelling stories throughout a buyer’s journey. More than 600 customers rely on the world’s most powerful storytelling platform to connect the right buyer, with the right content, at the right time, every time. Seismic customers such as T. Rowe Price, IBM, American Express, PayPal, Rockwell Automation, and Quest Diagnostics are achieving higher win rates, larger deal sizes, and improved customer retention rates with our solution.
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 900 employees across the globe, Seismic is privately held and backed by investment firms General Atlantic, JMI Equity, Jackson Square Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, Chairman of the Board of Directors for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.