Partner Marketing Manager
We are in search of an exceptional leader to drive partner marketing initiatives across our strategic alliances network for Seismic’s rapidly growing global business. More specifically, we are seeking a savvy business development-minded marketer who harmonizes innovative creative skills with a deep understanding of advanced digital marketing technologies and practices. This individual needs to excel not only on strategic planning, but also on efficient tactical execution and relationship building. Armed with a solid marketing technology stack acumen, this person will be expected to strategically uncover unique opportunities with each distinct partner in the Seismic ecosystem. This individual must also be a highly collaborative strong team builder who is customer-centric. We are looking for a master communicator who is passionate about creating long-lasting, mutually advantageous synergies with other organizations. As our partner marketing manager, you will be a key member of Seismic’s demand generation team.
Who You Are:
- Possess a strong sense of ownership and takes pride in all that you do
- Comfortable in dynamic environments with changing priorities
- Skilled at managing multiple responsibilities while striving to exceed expectations
- Sitting idle drives you bonkers
- Displays a sense of humor and humility during those challenging times
What you will be doing:
- Develop and implement marketing initiatives with key partners to support revenue contribution targets bi-directionally
- Work closely with Strategic Alliances team and partners to build joint GTM strategy with actionable co-marketing activities to help accelerate the sales cycle for joint wins
- Drive demand generation activities and thought leadership opportunities to build awareness and support growth
- Execute full go-to-market campaigns in close partnership with marketing and sales operations in order to fully execute, track, attribute, and analyze all lead-bearing results
- Support onboarding new partnerships through programs that include development of joint messaging, sales tools and customer success stories
- Help deliver a partner experience with clear, concise and actionable communications that increase partner engagement
- Have a deep understanding of partner growth opportunities and organizational alignment, while anticipating their needs/requirements
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to execute partner marketing initiatives including communications, content creation, events, customer evidence and more
- Continually analyze and track program metrics to report out on program success
What you bring to the team:
- An undergraduate degree in business/marketing or MBA
- 3-5+ years of partner marketing experience
- B2B SaaS or tech industry experience is a plus
- Experience executing results-driven partner marketing programs
- Exceptional organizational skills and detail oriented to effectively manage projects
- Ability to translate marketing efforts into reportable business impact and outcomes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to enlist teamwork through effective collaboration
- Demonstrate initiative and problem-solving skills with a “can-do”, positive approach
- Ability to build relationships with a variety of stakeholders both internally and externally
What we have for you:
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and paid sick leave
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Robust 401(k) fund options with company matching
- Catered meals, happy hours, healthy snacks, and coffee bar
- Seismic Cares volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Seismic, ranked as one of the Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine, is a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, and is the recognized category leader in sales enablement. Seismic unites marketing and sales teams in delivering the most compelling stories throughout a buyer’s journey. More than 600 customers rely on the world’s most powerful storytelling platform to connect the right buyer, with the right content, at the right time, every time. Seismic customers such as T. Rowe Price, IBM, American Express, PayPal, Rockwell Automation, and Quest Diagnostics are achieving higher win rates, larger deal sizes, and improved customer retention rates with our solution.
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 1,000 employees across the globe, Seismic is the leading sales enablement and marketing orchestration platform provider, backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate and Grapevine6. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, Chairman of the Board of Directors for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.