Enterprise Account Executive
Our sales and marketing teams help companies understand how Seismic can power collaboration internally through the use of content. We’re thoughtful and committed to telling the Seismic story, with the goal to ultimately help brands focus on enabling their go to market teams.
In your role, you’ll be influential in spreading the word about our cutting edge technology and expanding our footprint.
Seismic’s sales reps are passionate about our product and take a consultative approach to selling our solution across several verticals, including Financial Services, Manufacturing, High Tech, and more. If you are ready to spread awareness of our world class sales enablement tool, apply today to learn more about Seismic.
Who You Are:
- A seasoned sales rep possessing 7+ years of solution sales experience, 5 years in the high tech and/or software space, with a history of driving, managing and closing enterprise deals.
- A driven individual with proven ability to hit or exceed sales quota.
- An articulate individual who is able to convey our value proposition to C-Level, Sales and Marketing executives.
- Someone who has proven consultative sales solution skills in a SaaS/Cloud environment.
- Someone who loves being on the road. Will be responsible for large geography. Would consist of working with sales employees, attending business meetings, industry meetings or working with key customers.
- Someone who possesses a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Selling Seismic Software, the #1 Sales Enablement Solution to enterprise technology companies.
- Manage enterprise sales cycle starting with discovery, building and managing relationships, to the close of business.
- Acquire new business by building a network of customers and industry contacts to facilitate sales development and successes.
- Partner closely with the Sales Engineering team to customize product demonstrations and architect solution packages based on client requirements.
- Prepare proposals that outline consultative solutions to meet client needs.
- Develop referrals and reference accounts by building long-term strategic relationships.
- Provide thought leadership in ideas and approaches to sales productivity challenges.
- Catered meals, happy hours, healthy snacks, and coffee bar
- Seismic Cares volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Seismic, ranked as one of the Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine, is a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, and is the recognized category leader in sales enablement. Seismic unites marketing and sales teams in delivering the most compelling stories throughout a buyer’s journey. More than 600 customers rely on the world’s most powerful storytelling platform to connect the right buyer, with the right content, at the right time, every time. Seismic customers such as T. Rowe Price, IBM, American Express, PayPal, Rockwell Automation, and Quest Diagnostics are achieving higher win rates, larger deal sizes, and improved customer retention rates with our solution.
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 900 employees across the globe, Seismic is privately held and backed by investment firms General Atlantic, JMI Equity, Jackson Square Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, Chairman of the Board of Directors for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.