Enterprise Account Executive
Seismic is transforming the way sales and marketing teams work together.
Our sales reps are passionate about our product and take a consultative approach to selling our solution across several verticals, including Financial Services, Manufacturing, High Tech, and more.
In this individual contributor role, you’ll be influential in expanding our footprint through the acquisition of new customers and spreading the word about our cutting-edge technology.
What You’ll Need:
- 7+ years of high tech and/or software solution sales experience and 2+ years of experience in a new business acquisition role.
- Track-record of meeting or exceeding new business acquisition targets.
- Experience prospecting to Sales & Marketing C-Suite and senior-level leadership of enterprise businesses.
- Ability to execute the full sales lifecycle from prospecting to close.
- Demonstrated business and sales acumen, drive to succeed, and executive presence.
- Proven consultative and value selling skills with a rigorous sales process.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Who You Are:
- An excellent written and oral communicator who can convey our value proposition to C-Level Sales, Enablement, and Marketing executives.
- Consistent high achiever marked by perseverance and a positive outlook in the face of challenges.
- Coachable, driven, with a no-limits, growth mindset.
- Passionate about sales.
What You Will Do:
- Sell Seismic Software, the #1 Sales Enablement Solution to enterprise technology companies.
- Acquire new business by managing the enterprise sales lifecycle from prospecting to close.
- Fulfill a quota responsibility of $1.1million+ of annual contract value within a territory of enterprise prospects.
- Partner closely with Sales Engineering to customize product demonstrations and architect solution packages based on client requirements.
- Partner closely with Inside Sales on prospecting strategy and execution plan to generate pipeline to build a rolling 4x annual quota pipeline.
- Provide accurate weekly/monthly/quarterly sales forecasts.
- Partner closely with the Sales Engineering team to customize product demonstrations and architect solution packages based on prospect requirements.
- Prepare proposals that outline consultative solutions to meet client needs.
- Develop referrals and reference accounts by building long-term strategic relationships.
- Provide thought leadership in ideas and approaches to sales productivity challenges.
What We Have for You:
- Competitive base salary and uncapped commissions
- Generous PTO, paid holidays and paid sick leave
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Robust 401(k) fund options with company matching
- Catered meals, happy hours, healthy snacks, and coffee bar
- Seismic Cares volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Seismic, ranked as one of the Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine, is a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, and is the recognized category leader in sales enablement. Seismic unites marketing and sales teams in delivering the most compelling stories throughout a buyer’s journey. More than 600 customers rely on the world’s most powerful storytelling platform to connect the right buyer, with the right content, at the right time, every time. Seismic customers such as T. Rowe Price, IBM, American Express, PayPal, Rockwell Automation, and Quest Diagnostics are achieving higher win rates, larger deal sizes, and improved customer retention rates with our solution.
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 900 employees across the globe, Seismic is privately held and backed by investment firms General Atlantic, JMI Equity, Jackson Square Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, Chairman of the Board of Directors for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.