Manager, Total Rewards
Are you a benefits guru with experience designing and implementing global benefits programs? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity to be a key member of our People Ops team that will attract and retain world class talent? If so, this is the role for you!
What you’ll be doing:
- As our Manager, Total Rewards, you will manage the day-to-day operations of the company’s group health and wellness programs in the U. S. and Globally
- Administer the day-to-day aspects of the retirement plan(s), with primary responsibility for the 401(k) plan to ensure third-party administrators are in compliance with ERISA and IRS guidance
- Developing and delivering short and long-term recommendations to ensure benefit programs meet the needs of a diverse workforce, while maintaining compliance with all legal requirements.
- Ensure benefit programs are aligned with corporate strategies and objectives and are externally bench-marked
- Manage the open enrollment process including RFPs, vendor coordination and preparation and of announcement materials and related info
- Developing processes and manage leave administration while educating HRBPs on best practices to ensure compliance with applicable federal and state leave regulations, as well as global leave administration
- Manage wellness strategies for health improvement across the organization
- Partnering with external vendors to conduct annual discrimination testing, plan audits and ensure government filings are prepared timely.
- You will stay current on changing state and federal compliance and HR policy changes and provides necessary updates, education, and process changes
- Works closely with Compensation and HRIS team to ensure total rewards objectives are met.
- Partner with HRBP’s to create and deliver high quality employee education ensuring our employees are fully educated on Seismic benefits.
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Human Resources, Economics or related field
- Experience in implementing HRIS system is preferred
- 7+ years of benefits administration and/or human capital related compliance experience required
- Previous experience managing benefits programs in a multi-site environment
- Experience with global/international benefit plan design is helpful
- Knowledge of all pertinent federal and state regulations, filing and compliance requirements both adopted and pending affecting benefit programs, including ERISA, COBRA, FMLA, ADA, Section 125, Worker’s Compensation, Medicare, HIPAA, and social security and DOL requirements
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with an enterprise-level cloud-based HRIS system such as Workday, Success Factors, ADP WorkForceNow, UltiPro , etc.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office including advanced Excell
- Ability to focus on and manage competing priorities and excellent project management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
What we have for you:
- Generous PTO, paid holidays and paid sick leave
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Robust 401(k) fund options with company matching
- Catered meals, happy hours, healthy snacks,and coffee bar
- Seismic Cares volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership,and transparency
Seismic, ranked as one of the Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine, is a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, and is the recognized category leader in sales enablement. Seismic unites marketing and sales teams in delivering the most compelling stories throughout a buyer’s journey. More than 600 customers rely on the world’s most powerful storytelling platform to connect the right buyer, with the right content, at the right time, every time. Seismic customers such as T. Rowe Price, IBM, American Express, PayPal, Rockwell Automation, and Quest Diagnostics are achieving higher win rates, larger deal sizes, and improved customer retention rates with our solution.
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 900 employees across the globe, Seismic is privately held and backed by investment firms General Atlantic, JMI Equity, Jackson Square Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, Chairman of the Board of Directors for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.