SoutheastHEALTH is seeking a BE/BC Pulmonologist/Critical Care to join our team in Cape Girardeau, MO.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Starting Salary of $375,000 + wRVU Production Bonus
- Student Loan Repayment (Up to $200,000)
- $50,000 Signing Bonus
- $10,000 Relocation Assistance
- 6 weeks paid time off
- Full Benefits, including: Health, Dental, Vision, FSA & Retirement
MEDICAL SERVICES & SUPPORT:
- Call rotation is every four.
- Remodeled pulmonary function lab with two body boxes, running five days per week.
- Bronchoscopy lab is staffed with endoscopy trained nurses.
- Four-bed pulmonary sleep lab recently remodeled and equipped with the Vysis Equipment; awarded accreditation from the AASM in 2010.
- Two Registered Polysonographer Techs, plus additional support staff with an average of 20 years experience.
- Designated as Missouri Level I STEMI Center & Level II Stroke Center
- Southeast Hospital is licensed for 244 beds
- Over 2,300 employees
- TJC accredited and serves a population of 675,000 in a five-state area
- Largest medical community between Memphis, TN and St. Louis, MO
- Cape Girardeau, Missouri is located on Interstate 55 between St. Louis and Memphis. Home to Southeast Missouri State University, it is 1.5 hours (118 miles) south of St. Louis, MO and 2.5 hours (172 miles) north of Memphis, TN.
- Excellent public & private school options
- Outdoor activities, performing arts, sports for children and adults
- #1 Industry is Medicine
- #1 Golf Course (Dalhousie) in Missouri per Golf Digest