Talent Acquisition Specialist
Role Overview – Talent Acquisition Specialist
We’re looking for an exceptional person that can help the studio grow. If you’re proactive, passionate about the games industry, with the ability to build relationships and understand how to attract talented professionals to the studio, then we’d love to hear from you!
Working within the Operations team at HARDlight and reporting to the COO. You’ll be responsible for talent acquisition within the studio, searching out and attracting the right people that fit seamlessly with the culture, working on a wide range of projects, platforms, and technologies across several renowned SEGA IP.
- Proactively oversee and own all areas of the recruitment lifecycle; direct sourcing, shortlisting, screening, interviewing, selecting, and offering to candidates whilst working collaboratively with the Hiring Managers
- Continuously research, develop, and implement new and innovative ways to attract talent in line with our medium and long-term strategic plans
- Work closely with the People Operations team on inducting successful applicants into HARDlight, ensuring that the transition from candidate to employee is as smooth and friction free as possible
- Build, develop and nurture university partnerships with the aim of creating a pool of future talent for the studio
- Get involved in wider education initiatives, exploring opportunities to collaborate locally and across the games industry to promote careers in games and the creative digital industries
- As a brand ambassador for HARDlight you’ll be one of our public faces
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- You will have some insight into the skills and talents we look for, the differences between C++ and C#, Painter and Photoshop, and why one portfolio may shine more than another. The team is here to help you develop this knowledge
- Previous end to end recruitment experience within the games industry either at an agency or within a studio environment
- A history of successful direct sourcing and headhunting campaigns for engineering, art and other difficult to fill roles
- Familiarity with systems such as Jobvite is beneficial and running acquisition campaigns through such systems will be required
- A people person with strong communication and relationship building skills
- Digitally savvy and up to date with social media, recruitment methodologies and tools
- Strong organisational skills and ability to manage your own workload
The role will initially be remote, as we have not returned to the office yet. The expectation is that when we do return to the office, we will be taking a hybrid working approach and you will be expected to work 3 days in and 2 days out of the office.