Live Brand Manager
Amplitude is a team of experienced, quality driven video game lovers and creators of the finest strategy games with the help of our players! Founded in 2011 and acquired by SEGA in 2016, we are a team of over 120 developers based in Paris with an international team hailing from all over the world.
Our current titles in production include HUMANKIND™, a historical strategy epic where you’ll be combining cultures as you lead your people from the Bronze to the Modern age; and Endless™ Dungeon, a squad-based rogue-lite tactical action game.
We’re best known for our critically acclaimed Endless™ series, played by millions worldwide, including Endless Space, Endless Legend, Dungeon of the Endless, and Endless Space 2.
Our close relationship with the community is a core feature of the studio’s philosophy. We’re proud of the way we create games together with our players via Games2Gether, our custom-built community platform that enables our community to play a key role in the creation of our games at every stage of development.
Under the supervision of our Studio Brand Director, your main responsibilities will include:
- Participate in planning our live operations strategy, contribute with ideas and prioritize the creation of in-game content, events, offers and experiments
- Monitor, collect and organize community feedbacks with the data, communication and marketing teams, in order to react as fast as possible to player sentiment and requests
- Plan, design, implement and release in-game content with the dev team and coordinate with the communication and marketing team to engage with the players
- Collaborate with our QA team to ensure all live operations aspects are tested before being released
Required experience & skills
- +4 years of experience in the games industry, ideally working on free-to-play mobile games or on a live game.
- Experience in marketing and communication
- Experience using task management tools (JIRA)
- Sense of priority
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be reactive
- Passionate about video games or at least willing to learn about the gaming industry
We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.