Finance Business Partner (Development Services)
The Finance Business Partner will be responsible for coordinating Development Services' finances, allocating costs to SEGA's in-development games. You will collaborate across multiple parts of the business including Development Services, our teams in Sofia, Business Planning, Finance and our various studios. This role reports into our Director of Studio Operations and will be responsible for pro-actively alerting relevant stakeholders regarding future risks and opportunities. They will also provide top-flight insight and analysis at both project and entity level so that management are equipped to make strategic decisions.
- Day-to-day financial management and planning across Development Service, seeking continual cost efficiencies and ROI improvements.
- Providing strategic planning support and guidance to Development Services and Business Planning teams.
- Development of balanced score cards and dashboards to identify trends, risk and opportunities.
- Own and deliver analysis of actuals, forecasts, variances vs. budget.
- Own and deliver our month-end, Annual Business Plan and Annual Mid-Term Plan
- Improve process efficiency and information sharing.
- Delivery of any required ad-hoc analysis for senior management and for the teams that you support.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Demonstrable experience working with a Finance role, with academic qualifications (University degree or financial qualification) to support this.
- Experience of managing relationships with multiple stakeholders through consistently strong communication in multiple directions.
- Strong system skills and advanced Excel experience.
- An interest in pursuing a career within the gaming industry.