Senior UI Programmer
Amplitude is a team of experienced, quality driven video game lovers who want to create the finest strategy games with the help of our players!
Based in Paris and created in 2011, our titles include Endless Space, Dungeon of the Endless, Endless Legend, and Endless Space 2; critically acclaimed strategy titles, all set in the Endless Universe.
We also recently unveiled our next title: Humankind, a historical strategy epic where you’ll be combining cultures as you lead your people from the late Neolithic to the Modern age.
Our close relationship with the community is for us a core feature of the studio’s philosophy. We are, of course, happy that our games have sold well and won awards, but more importantly we’re really proud of the way we create games together with our players. Our Games2Gether platform is a great example of this. It enables our community to play a key role in the creation of our games at every stage of development.
We are looking for a Senior UI Programmer to contribute to our upcoming titles, under the supervision of the Lead UI Programmer. Your tasks will be to:
- Collaborate with our game and interface designers and artists to assess the UI solution for a feature
- Develop and maintain high-quality and functional graphical user interfaces
Required experience, skills and profile
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or equivalent game development experience
- 4+ years of experience in video game industry, including 2+ years in a similar or relevant position in UI
- Excellent C# ability, Unity understanding
- Experience with Unity UI or a similar framework
- Passion for accessibility and polished interfaces
- Assess the aesthetic and ergonomic implications of proposed UI designs and form a critical judgement on assignments
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent ability to work effectively within a team and interact with a large variety of profiles (game designers, producers…)
- Strong communication skills to be able to interact and work effectively with various technical and artistic teammates
- Fully fluent in English
We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.