HR Assistant (internship)
Amplitude is a team of experienced, quality driven video game lovers and creators of the finest strategy games with the help of our players! Founded in 2011 and acquired by SEGA in 2016, we are a team of over 120 developers based in Paris with an international team hailing from all over the world.
Our current titles in production include HUMANKIND™, a historical strategy epic where you’ll be combining cultures as you lead your people from the Bronze to the Modern age; and Endless™ Dungeon, a squad-based rogue-lite tactical action game.
We’re best known for our critically acclaimed Endless™ series, played by millions worldwide, including Endless Space, Endless Legend, Dungeon of the Endless, and Endless Space 2.
Our close relationship with the community is a core feature of the studio’s philosophy. We’re proud of the way we create games together with our players via Games2Gether, our custom-built community platform that enables our community to play a key role in the creation of our games at every stage of development.
We are looking for a HR Assistant (internship) to help the team with recruitment, the election of staff representatives, and campus management.
Under the supervision of the HR Coordinator and the HR Manager, you will:
- Facilitate interactions between the HR team and the staff representative body
- Help us build and develop our partnerships with universities
- Be involved in the whole scope of our recruitment process: CVs selection, phone & studio interviews, etc.
- Answer employees’ questions
- Maintain current HR files and databases
- Take part in the organization of HR events and team building activities
As part of your role, you will also work on other additional HR and administrative tasks.
Required experience & skills
- Fluent in both French and English
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business School or a similar academic background
- First experience in HR, preferably in video games or IT structure
- Excellent motivation and relationship management skills, including the ability to get along with a variety of people and be a friendly, collaborative and assertive ambassador for the games
- Ability to work effectively within a team while taking on a proactive attitude to spot opportunities or potential issues ahead of time and propose appropriate solutions
- Mastering of MS Office suite
- Passionate about video games or at least willing to learn about the gaming industry
We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.