Content Producer (Fixed Term Contract – 9 Months)
Creative Assembly are looking for a talented and experience Content Producer to join their amazing Brand Team at our Studio based in Horsham, West Sussex.
At Creative Assembly we want to push the bounds of game content. We want to engage, educate, and excite player from all demographics.
We are looking for someone that is overflowing with new and creative ideas and then follows these ideas through. From putting a compelling pitch together, selling the idea to the Lead Content Producer, as well as other internal partners, to producing and getting everything that is needed for final delivery.
We are looking to create more than just game content; we want to create content that can expand into all areas of the media, pushing the Total War brand further than ever before.
On a day-today basis, you will:
- Manage workload priorities across multiple Total War titles
- Video editing (including, but not limited to, colour correction and audio editing) of both in game and live assets
- Work with Lead Content Producer, and different internal partners; to create pitch and producer new video and content ideas
- Deliver end-to-end creative on a diverse range of projects, from in-game assets to long form documentaries and everything in between
- Manage relationships with multiple internal Business Managers and game Dev teams
- Able to time manage and prioritise workload
- Able to self-manage to find relevant projects to work on in between games announces and releases
- Stay up to date with any new technologies and processes that could benefit Creative Assembly.
- Proven track record of high-quality video and motion graphic production, demonstrated through your showreel
- A high degree of expertise in Premiere Pro with strong editing skills
- A solid understanding of After Effects and Photoshop
- Understand the different social media platforms and how content needs to change to fit each one
- Can generate content ideas and follow them through to completion
- Knowledge of PC gameplay capture tools
- Strong communication skills
- A thorough appreciation of the Total War series both historical and fantasy
- A good eye for design
- Has experience writing and delivering ideas and pitches
- Is comfortable working with audio software and mixing voice over with music
- Experience of working within the games industry or a marketing team
Creative Assembly is about the right people making the best games. We are united through our values; Quality, Focus, Teamwork, Respect and Trust.
We house many talented people, from trainees to industry veterans who constantly challenge us and make sure we are striving for the best within our games and our studio life.
Winner of multiple Best Place to Work Awards, we have studio sites in Horsham UK and Sofia Bulgaria, including a number of bespoke state-of-the-art audio suites and a dedicated motion capture site.
Currently we are working fully remotely, and we continue to assess the COVID-19 situation with the safety of our staff our number one priority. We are still actively recruiting and onboarding new staff each week. Our expert IT and HR teams will set you up with everything you need to join remotely whether you will need to relocate to the UK (or within the UK) now, or at a later date.
We offer many benefits to support you and your family including:
- Bespoke relocation package for you and your dependents, with support throughout the process from our dedicated Relocation Specialists
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave, private medical and dental insurance, life insurance, permanent health insurance, critical illness cover and free health care screening
- Generous holiday allowance plus full studio closure over the Christmas and New Year period, and all UK Bank holidays
- Annual discretionary studio bonus
- Join our award-winning education and social responsibility programme; the Legacy Project, as an industry ambassador to mentor and educate others
- Defined career development pathways and personalised training support including; SEGA Dev Day, internal masterclasses, prestigious creative workshops, on-site training with renowned specialists and global conference attendance
- Opportunity to join our Diversity and Inclusion Network – an employee-led group
- Season ticket travel loans and cycle to work scheme with free bike servicing and discounted car valet service on site
- Free games and merchandise plus access to our extensive games library
- Free breakfast every day - toast, bagels, pancakes, cereals, yoghurts, fresh fruit, smoothies, juices, milkshakes and more in our fully stocked kitchen*
- Wellbeing support with an employee assistance programme and onsite confidential sessions
- In-studio heavily subsidised massage therapy*
- Discounts for home technology, travel insurance, corporate gym membership, cinema tickets, holidays, trips out and Ikea vouchers, and many local businesses including estate agents
- Studio parties for you and your family; such as our Summer Festival, Christmas Party plus a separate Children’s Christmas Party. We also have Cinema days and wrap parties for game releases*
- Studio community activities such as free Japanese lessons, life drawing, creative writing, Pilates, Walking Challenges, Couch to 5k, basketball, game and movie evenings, board game club, 5-a-side football, CA Choir, Sword fighting (yes, sword fighting) and loads more*
Our studio sites have disabled access. We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.