Amplitude is a team of experienced, quality driven video game lovers and creators of the finest strategy games with the help of our players! Founded in 2011 and acquired by SEGA in 2016, we are a team of over 120 developers based in Paris with an international team hailing from all over the world.
Our current titles in production include HUMANKIND™, a historical strategy epic where you’ll be combining cultures as you lead your people from the Bronze to the Modern age; and Endless™ Dungeon, a squad-based rogue-lite tactical action game.
We’re best known for our critically acclaimed Endless™ series, played by millions worldwide, including Endless Space, Endless Legend, Dungeon of the Endless, and Endless Space 2.
Our close relationship with the community is a core feature of the studio’s philosophy. We’re proud of the way we create games together with our players via Games2Gether, our custom-built community platform that enables our community to play a key role in the creation of our games at every stage of development.
We are looking for a Programmer to assist us - under the supervision of the Technical Director and the Lead Programmer – with the support of a wider range of (distribution) platforms.
You will integrate various SDK and implement the necessary services through the existing layers of abstraction. You will also manage our relations with external partners.
Required experience & skills
- Excellent C# ability, Unity understanding
- Enough build control to adapt to each platform
- Enough gameplay sensibility to understand the code and modify/adapt it according to each platform’s needs.
- Enough UI sensibility to modify/adapt our interfaces depending on the platform requirements.
- Master’s degree in relevant field
- 4+ years of experience in video game industry in a relevant position
- Excellent ability to work effectively within a team and interact with a large variety of profiles (game designers, producers…)
- Autonomous and pragmatic
(Very) Welcome Bonuses!
- Basic knowledge of Steam networks, Photon, and multiplayers in general.
We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.