Amplitude is a team of experienced, quality driven video game lovers who want to create the finest strategy games with the help of our players!
Based in Paris and created in 2011, our titles include Endless Space, Dungeon of the Endless, Endless Legend, and Endless Space 2; critically acclaimed strategy titles, all set in the Endless Universe.
We also recently unveiled our next title: Humankind, a historical strategy epic where you’ll be combining cultures as you lead your people from the Bronze to the Modern age.
Our close relationship with the community is for us a core feature of the studio’s philosophy. We are, of course, happy that our games have sold well and won awards, but more importantly we’re really proud of the way we create games together with our players. Our Games2Gether platform is a great example of this. It enables our community to play a key role in the creation of our games at every stage of development.
We are looking for a Programmer to assist us - under the supervision of the Technical Director and the Lead Programmer – with the support of a wider range of (distribution) platforms.
You will integrate various SDK and implement the necessary services through the existing layers of abstraction.
Required experience & skills
- Excellent C# ability, Unity understanding
- Enough build control to adapt to each platform
- Enough gameplay sensibility to understand the code and modify/adapt it according to each platform’s needs.
- Enough UI sensibility to modify/adapt our interfaces depending on the platform requirements.
- Master’s degree in relevant field
- 4+ years of experience in video game industry in a relevant position
- Excellent ability to work effectively within a team and interact with a large variety of profiles (game designers, producers…)
- Autonomous and pragmatic
(Very) Welcome Bonuses!
- Basic knowledge of Steam networks, Photon, and multiplayers in general.
We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.