Amplitude is a team of experienced, quality driven video game lovers who want to create the finest strategy games with the help of our players!
Based in Paris and created in 2011, our titles include Endless Space, Dungeon of the Endless, Endless Legend, and Endless Space 2; critically acclaimed strategy titles, all set in the Endless Universe.
We also recently unveiled our next title: Humankind, a historical strategy epic where you’ll be combining cultures as you lead your people from the Bronze to the Modern age.
Our close relationship with the community is for us a core feature of the studio’s philosophy. We are, of course, happy that our games have sold well and won awards, but more importantly we’re really proud of the way we create games together with our players. Our Games2Gether platform is a great example of this. It enables our community to play a key role in the creation of our games at every stage of development.
We are looking for a network programmer who can develop a range of cutting-edge online features for our new game. Under the supervision of our Technical Director, your main responsibilities will be:
- Create online infrastructure and features
- Implement online platform features
- Keep the Technical Director up to date on key developments
Required experience & skills
- Master’s degree in relevant field
- 4+ years of experience in video game industry in a similar or relevant position
- Excellent C# ability, Unity understanding
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent knowledge of the latest in games networking development and techniques
- Fluent in English
We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.