BASED AT SEGA HQ IN BRENTFORD
REPORTING TO THE DIRECTOR OF DESIGN AND CRM
A BIT ABOUT SEGA
SEGA is one of the leading interactive entertainment companies in the world, with our European HQ based in West London and our seven development studios spanning the UK, Bulgaria, France and Canada. Known for quality and creativity above all else, our studios include Sports Interactive, HARDlight, Amplitude Studios, Two Point Studios, The Creative Assembly and Relic Entertainment.
At the heart of SEGA is our publishing team based in London, where we help the studios bring their creative vision to life. Here we have a hardworking bunch of people spanning Tech, Sales, Marketing, Finance, QA and more.
Together, we drive the continued success and evolution of our Western business through living our company values of always collaborating, being entrepreneurial in spirit, having a winning mentality and focusing on uncompromising quality.
WORKING THE SEGA WAY
We believe that making the best games relies on having the best people, so we make sure that we look after ours, even more so with everyone working remotely during COVID-19…
- For our gaming buffs, you can get involved in our online gaming nights and free SEGA games on Steam
- Fitness fanatics will love our discounted gym membership and ride to work scheme. You can find your zen with our weekly virtual yoga classes as well as online physical therapy with our masseuse.
- We hold regular company updates to keep everyone in the loop and we stay connected with social events like virtual pub quizzes and art workshops
- We support your learning & development with access to online courses through Udemy, and webinars and resources on mental health and financial wellbeing
- When you’re in the virtual office, we’ll make sure you have everything you need when it comes to tech/furniture, and we pride ourselves on having flexible working hours to ensure that you have a life outside of your home office
- You'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package that includes life assurance, income protection, private healthcare & dental insurance schemes and an enhanced contributory pension scheme. We offer competitive salaries and a fantastic bonus scheme so that you can stay motivated and focused on making SEGA the best it can be
- We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented and included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team and bring more voices to the table. All applicants are welcome!
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Check out our Careers website to find out why we are a workplace you’ll never want to leave!
As CRM Manager you will create, execute & report unified CRM strategies that connects and provides value to millions of active SEGA fans across the globe. You’ll work closely with internal Design, Marketing, Data and Research teams to help our studios drive acquisition, engagement, and retention. Providing value to customers while driving meaningful impact to the business. You will also be instrumental in continually evolving the way we serve our players with new, engaging content and incentives to build and maintain strong relationships.
- Lead modernised CRM customer engagement strategies, including tailored content planning, measurement and reporting.
- Build internal relationships to gain deep understanding of existing expertise, and platforms that power our current player networks and B2C services. Identifying Strengths/weakness’s & connecting capabilities and new strategy to build opportunities for growth.
- Create customer acquisition and lifecycle marketing frameworks and programs to attract and retain gamers across varied titles.
- Provide data-supported, actionable insights regarding customer messaging, tone and pace to inform & contribute to wider business decisions.
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify optimisation in processes and customer funnels and implement frameworks in order to recognise & mitigate churn.
- Plan out needed personalization and dynamic content for all portions of the campaign across multiple channels.
- Structure A/B and/or multivariate tests to optimize campaigns.
- Identify industry trends and opportunities for innovation within the digital direct marketing and client platform spaces.
- Be a customer advocate within SEGA Marketing, ensuring the highest quality interactions with the customer across all lifecycle channels.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Significant CRM Marketing experience, ideally in Digital or Direct Marketing with demonstrated success in driving digital acquisition and retention programs.
- Demonstrated experience with marketing communication principals and best practices.
- A strong background and understanding of digital design principals, user experience design and deliverability best practices
- Senior level experience of how the web works along with tracking technologies, and data handling compliances.
- A solid understanding of entertainment and/or video game industry.