Amplitude is a team of experienced, quality driven video game lovers and creators of the finest strategy games with the help of our players! Founded in 2011 and acquired by SEGA in 2016, we are a team of over 120 developers based in Paris with an international team hailing from all over the world.
Our current titles in production include HUMANKIND™, a historical strategy epic where you’ll be combining cultures as you lead your people from the Bronze to the Modern age; and Endless™ Dungeon, a squad-based rogue-lite tactical action game.
We’re best known for our critically acclaimed Endless™ series, played by millions worldwide, including Endless Space, Endless Legend, Dungeon of the Endless, and Endless Space 2.
Our close relationship with the community is a core feature of the studio’s philosophy. We’re proud of the way we create games together with our players via Games2Gether, our custom-built community platform that enables our community to play a key role in the creation of our games at every stage of development.
We are looking for a Senior Producer to assist our Production Director in managing the development of a new unannounced project.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Supervise the development of the project by providing support to the development team
- Enable and oversee the planning and estimation process across the team to produce the overall plan for the game
- Supervise the team schedule, ensuring that milestones are met (delivery on time and with quality), tech and decision pipelines remain unblocked and, if changes to dates are incurred, all relevant parties are informed with a schedule adapted accordingly.
- Provide clear communication on the progress of the project (current and upcoming milestone)
- Ensure the coordination within the different members of the team (Artists, Game Designer, Programmers, Marketing…)
- Outsourcing management (external graphic production, QA, etc...) in collaboration with other Producers/Associate Producers
- Manage a team of associate producers (with the help of our Producer)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in relevant field
- 6+ years of experience in video game industry in a similar or relevant position
- Fully fluent or native in English and French
Required skills and profile
- Expert in project coordination and management with a good understanding of planning scheduling, process, tracking and resources allocation
- Ability to work in an Agile development environment
- Excellent ability to work effectively within a team and interact with a large variety of profiles
- Experience defining and managing large project budgets
- Able to identify and assess risks and form a strategy to mitigate them
- Excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Passionate about strategy games / videogames
We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.