Amplitude is a team of experienced, quality driven video game lovers who want to create the finest strategy games with the help of our players!
Based in Paris and created in 2011, our titles include Endless Space, Dungeon of the Endless, Endless Legend, and Endless Space 2; critically acclaimed strategy titles, all set in the Endless Universe.
We also recently unveiled our next title: Humankind, a historical strategy epic where you’ll be combining cultures as you lead your people from the Bronze to the Modern age.
Our close relationship with the community is for us a core feature of the studio’s philosophy. We are, of course, happy that our games have sold well and won awards, but more importantly we’re really proud of the way we create games together with our players. Our Games2Gether platform is a great example of this. It enables our community to play a key role in the creation of our games at every stage of development.
We are looking for a QA specialist to test and help fine-tune our next 4X game: Humankind.
More specifically, you will:
- Test the game and report/regress issues in Jira
- Give design feedback on specific features
- Communicate with external QA when necessary
Using your expertise on the game, you will then be able to assist our Community Developers by continuously monitoring and reacting to forum activity, ensuring that players’ requests can be heard and responded to quickly and effectively.
- First experience in the video game industry in a similar or relevant position
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and French
- Excellent attention to detail
- Passionate about videogames especially the strategy genre
- Good knowledge of QA methodologies & Jira is a plus
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in game design is a plus
We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.