SEGA Hardlight is looking for an experienced and driven Product Manager with demonstrated success in mobile games to join the team. As a gamer with business orientation, you will innovate and execute on product initiatives that will bring surprise and delight to our players while delivering business value to the company.
You will use a combination of excellent analytical abilities, prioritisation and problem-solving skills to innovate and build extraordinary experiences that will impact our players’ lives. The Product Manager will have a consistent record of owning and delivering experiences to customers that raise-the-bar from an innovation, usability, design and business perspective.
As a Product Manager, you’ll get the chance to make a direct impact on millions of players from around the world, help scale our product strategy and the success of our games’ features. You’ll also have a great impact on the company’s business performance.
- Oversee the success and growth of multiple live games, working with cross-functional teams from developing a product vision, through feature and content roadmap to writing product requirements.
- Through analysing usage metrics, market research and player feedback, identify key opportunities, form product strategies and present clear measurable objectives that will lead to achieving business goals.
- In close collaboration with Data Analysts you will develop and use dashboards, analyse usage patterns to create customer insights that leads to improved/new features.
- Formulate a plan to run experiments with game features, live events and promotions that will allow to test, learn, iterate and succeed faster.
- Identify improvements to existing monetization systems and propose new systems.
- Run prioritization and trade-offs among player experience, technical constraints and business drivers.
- Develop a deep understanding of our games and our users: their problems, their needs, their desires.
- Your eyes will be on the product as well as on the market, regularly monitoring the development of the trends, competing game categories & business models.
- At least 2 years experience as a Product Manager on one or more successful mobile free to play games
- Strong passion for mobile games & curiosity to understand how they engage players
- Problem solver and a creative thinker that can provide insightful and innovative solutions to any problem
- Strong analytical skills, high attention to detail
- Familiarity with dashboards, proficiency in Excel
- Self-direction, drive and leadership
- Ability to focus on what is important, exhibit sound product judgement
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
Will be a plus:
- Sharp business sense, understanding the foundations of product marketing
- Experience using SQL and Tableau
Why work at HARDlight
- You'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package that includes ULEV car salary sacrifice, life assurance, income protection, private healthcare & dental insurance schemes and an enhanced contributory pension scheme
- We offer competitive salaries and a fantastic bonus scheme so that you can stay motivated and focused on making HARDlight the best it can be
- For gaming buffs, we offer free SEGA games on Steam and a home technology scheme
- Fitness fanatics will love our discounted gym membership and ride-to-work scheme. You can find your zen with weekly yoga classes as well as in-house massage therapyWe pride ourselves on having flexible working hours to help work fit around you
- The opportunity to be a large part of a small team, developing innovative titles with a huge SEGA back catalogue
- We pride ourselves on helping you achieve your ambitions and offer Udemy courses to help improve your skills to become better equipped to further your career
- We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented and included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team and bring more voices to the table. All applicants are welcome!
We are taking a hybrid working approach and you will be expected to work 3 days in the office with the option of 2 days out of the office.