Senior IP Manager
Amplitude is a team of experienced, quality driven video game lovers and creators of the finest strategy games with the help of our players! Founded in 2011 and acquired by SEGA in 2016, we are a team of over 120 developers based in Paris with an international team hailing from all over the world.
Our current titles in production include HUMANKIND™, a historical strategy epic where you’ll be combining cultures as you lead your people from the Bronze to the Modern age; and Endless™ Dungeon, a squad-based rogue-lite tactical action game.
We’re best known for our critically acclaimed Endless™ series, played by millions worldwide, including Endless Space, Endless Legend, Dungeon of the Endless, and Endless Space 2.
Our close relationship with the community is a core feature of the studio’s philosophy. We’re proud of the way we create games together with our players via Games2Gether, our custom-built community platform that enables our community to play a key role in the creation of our games at every stage of development.
We are looking for a Senior IP Manager to set up and develop a complete strategy maximizing visibility and opportunities for Amplitude’s IPs.
Under the supervision of the Studio Brand Director, your main responsibilities will include:
- Work hand in hand with our Brand Managers to develop our IPs by various means such as cross-media, transmedia, merchandising and development partnerships.
- Update our current IP bible with content produced by the dev teams. Create, use and update creative pitch decks to provide SEGA and potential partners with an overview of our business.
- Identify partners’ priorities and define partnership business plan goals and objectives.
- Lead all projects related to IPs’ development: research for new partners, presentation meetings, follow-up and coordination of project development with partners and key people within the studio.
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years in a similar position
- Strong project management and planning skills: you can prioritize and organize your workload according to the need of your audience
- Fully fluent in English (native speaker preferred), both written and orally
- Strong communicator with good presentation skills (able to be persuasive, build relationship and negotiate)
- Excellent motivation and relationship management skills, including the ability to get along with a variety of people and be a friendly, collaborative and assertive ambassador for the games
- Ability to work effectively within a team while taking on a proactive attitude to spot opportunities or potential issues ahead of time and propose appropriate solutions
- Flexibility and adaptability to fast-paced change environment
- Video games’ player, passionate about strategy titles
- Other essential qualities we are looking for are creativity, proactivity, enthusiasm and humor!
We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.