Accounting & Administrative Assistant
Amplitude is a team of experienced, quality driven video game lovers who want to create the finest strategy games with the help of our players!
Based in Paris and created in 2011, our titles include Endless Space, Dungeon of the Endless, Endless Legend, and Endless Space 2; critically acclaimed strategy titles, all set in the Endless Universe.
We also recently unveiled our next title: Humankind, a historical strategy epic where you’ll be combining cultures as you lead your people from the Bronze to the Modern age.
Our close relationship with the community is for us a core feature of the studio’s philosophy. We are, of course, happy that our games have sold well and won awards, but more importantly we’re really proud of the way we create games together with our players. Our Games2Gether platform is a great example of this. It enables our community to play a key role in the creation of our games at every stage of development.
We are looking for an Accounting & Administrative Assistant to contribute to the studio’s growth by primarily assisting with the invoices and helping with various administrative tasks as they arise during the course of day-to-day operations (office management, supplies purchase, expense reports, travel planning…). If you are passionate about video-games, this is an invaluable opportunity to support development teams! More specifically, under the supervision of the financial team, your main responsibilities will include:
- Prepare the necessary elements to establish monthly & annual accounts
- Establish invoices, take care of the studio’s bookkeeping, and ensure that all costs are properly tracked
- Help with daily administrative tasks and interface with external partners (suppliers, bank, social and fiscal entities)
- Handle office management tasks to maintain a high quality working environment for everyone at the studio
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business, Accounting or a similar field
- Fluent in both French and English
- Well organized, detail-oriented, rigorous and able to follow-up on multiple workstreams in parallel
- Excellent Office Suite proficiency, especially in Excel
- Impeccable communication skills, to be able to work with different profiles both internally and externally
- Being a team-player
- Intellectual curiosity and enthusiasm is a must!
- Passionate about video games or strong interest to discover the industry
We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.