Junior HR Project coordinator
Amplitude is a team of experienced, quality driven video game lovers and creators of the finest strategy games with the help of our players! Founded in 2011 and acquired by SEGA in 2016, we are a team of over 120 developers based in Paris with an international team hailing from all over the world.
Our current titles in production include HUMANKIND™, a historical strategy epic where you’ll be combining cultures as you lead your people from the Bronze to the Modern age; and Endless™ Dungeon, a squad-based rogue-lite tactical action game.
We’re best known for our critically acclaimed Endless™ series, played by millions worldwide, including Endless Space, Endless Legend, Dungeon of the Endless, and Endless Space 2.
Our close relationship with the community is a core feature of the studio’s philosophy. We’re proud of the way we create games together with our players via Games2Gether, our custom-built community platform that enables our community to play a key role in the creation of our games at every stage of development.
We are looking for a Junior HR Project coordinator to join our team!
Under the supervision of the Head of HR, you will:
- Develop training and development programs for the studio
- Help improve current HRIS
- Assist in performance management processes
When necessary, you will also participate in the HR team’s daily life:
- Answer employees’ questions
- Take part in the organization of HR events and team building activities
- Maintain current HR files and databases
6 months’ fixed term contract / internship.
Required experience & skills
- Fluent in both French and English
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business School or a similar academic background
- First experience in HR, preferably in video games or IT structure
- Motivation and relationship management skills, including the ability to get along with a variety of people and be a friendly, collaborative and assertive ambassador for the games
- Ability to work effectively within a team while taking on a proactive attitude to spot opportunities or potential issues ahead of time and propose appropriate solutions
- Mastering of MS Office suite
- Passionate about video games or at least willing to learn about the gaming industry
We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.