Public Relations Team Manager
Public Relations Team Manager
Top 5 reasons why you want this job:
As a Public Relations Team Manager:
- Your talent is considered a crucial element to the teams’ success.
- Your ability to collaborate with different important stakeholders will make the difference.
- You will provide and share ideas and we will listen and appreciate!
- You will develop skills and gather knowledge beyond your imagination.
- You will enjoy flex time in a cool and casual environment!
What kind of challenges await you at Seedbox?
- Bring new ideas to develop for growing our user base and investigate new ways to raise product awareness for potential consumers;
- Document release strategies for special series and other key promotions and align initiatives with other teams;
- Manage brand sponsorships, media appearances;
- Monitor social and PR channels, such as magazine advertisement, paid articles, promo interviews;
- Provide leadership for the management of a multidisciplinary team, including hiring, coaching, performance management, compensation and engagement to successfully lead the team goals and business needs;
- Assist Director in creation and management of brand voice through social media posting, PR releases, communication with members and any other direct line of communication (including a blog);
- Collaborate with studios’ marketing and publicity teams to identify and follow up on promotional opportunities;
- Help to establish and expand our reach across marketing channels of interest within the industry and digital content landscape;
- Assists in the research, development, and successful launch of new projects;
- Reach out to external collaborators (affiliates, news outlets, performers, etc.) to help the success of various campaigns;
- Participate in Product Plan authoring, help to establish Product Visions for our product;
- Coordinate publicity campaigns through an external publicist, proof press releases for accuracy and tone with occasional writing required;
- Communicate content and marketing information to other departments within the company to align with them on marketing and promotional efforts;
- Support the Marketing Director with new initiatives.
Any resemblance to the character described below is purely coincidental but means that we want you at Seedbox…
- Minimum 5 years of experience in online marketing, e‐commerce or public relations, product marketing is an asset;
- Educational background in Marketing, Business, Communications, Design or General Arts;
- Experience managing a team;
- Solid understanding of marketing principles;
- Demonstrated success defining and launching online or digital media products;
- An acute interest in multi‐media, web design, social media, and the latest online trends is essential.
Are you also…
- Creative, imaginative, and open-minded?
- Recognized for paying attention to detail?
- Passionate and innovative?
Yes! We can’t wait to welcome you so apply today!