Securonix provides the Next Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of the largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud.
Provide a brief description of the general nature of the position; an overview of why the job exists; and what the job is to accomplish.
- Job is to find, recruit and sign up highly qualified Global Systems Integrators to join the Securonix MSSP program.
List the primary job duties and responsibilities using headings and then give examples of the types of activities under each heading. Using headings and giving examples of the types of activities to be done allows you to develop a flexible job description that encourages employee to ‘work outside the box’ and within reason, discourages “that’s not my job”.
- Candidate will use current “rolodex” (personal contacts) to recruit highly qualified Global Systems Integrators from the Top 200 Systems Integrators lists.
- Candidate will recruit via phone calls, demonstrations and POC’s to join the Securonix MSSP program
- Candidate will assist in the initial On Boarding process and manage all aspects of “Partner Enablement) to ensure successful start to Partnership.
- Candidate will work globally with the various verticals and entities of each assigned GSI and build a “sustainable and repeatable” Revenue stream focused on achieving 3+mil annually.
State the minimum qualifications required to successfully perform the job. These are the qualifications that are necessary for someone to be considered for the position.
All qualifications must comply with provincial human rights legislation.
- Must have minimum 5+ years’ experience in working with Global Systems Integrators
- Must have experience working with GSI’s specifically with their MSSP practice
- Must have a successful track record of achieving or exceeding quota
If the job requires a person to work in special working conditions this should be stated in the job description. Special working conditions cover a range of circumstances from regular evening and weekend work, shift work, working outdoors, working with challenging clients, and so forth.
If the job is physically demanding, this should be stated in the job description. A physically demanding job is one where the incumbent is required to stand for extended periods of time, lift heavy objects on a regular basis, do repetitive tasks with few breaks, and so forth.
List by job title any positions to be supervised by the incumbent.
Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.