Statistical Programmer II
Designs, develops, and modifies SAS programs to analyze and evaluate clinical data in accordance with statistical analysis plans. Recognizes inconsistencies and initiates resolution of data problems. May participate in the review of key study and project documents and analysis or data set specifications. Acts as a liaison between clinical, drug safety, and study programming teams as needed. Writes and tests programs of moderate complexity. May write requirements and specifications, understands study- and project-level documentation. Ensures adherence to regulatory and company standards.
- Under minimal supervision, develop and validate SAS® programs to produce high-quality deliverables within set timelines in accordance with company and regulatory requirements. The deliverables include datasets, tables, listings and figures
- Independently implement routine analysis algorithms for assigned project or study
- Provide statistical programming support for one or more studies or projects
- Review and provide feedback on deliverables from other clinical groups including but not limited to statistical analysis plans; table, listing, and figure shells; data management plans; data transfer plans; and case report forms
- Clear and proactive communication with study and project teams to clarify requirements and specifications, update others on assignment status, and convey data irregularities
- Participate in advisory capacity in initiatives that facilitate standards, infrastructure, and process enhancements across Biometrics
- BS or equivalent relevant education and 4+ years or MS/PhD and 3+ years of SAS® programming experience
- 2 years of programming experience using SAS® in Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Device, or CRO industries
- Proficiency in SAS® programming
- Demonstrated proactivity and strong attention to detail
- Understanding of and hands-on experience with CDISC SDTM and ADaM standards
- Understanding of drug development process
- BS, MS, or PhD
As the leading employer in our industry in the Pacific Northwest, Seagen is proud to offer a competitive total compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the whole lives of our employees and their families. Benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, relocation assistance and much more. To learn more about Seagen, please visit www.seagen.com.
Seagen is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.