Regional Access Manager, Nordics
Seagen is currently launching its first product in Europe, having received approval from the EMA in HER2+ metastatic breast cancer.
In this role as the Manager Value Access & Pricing Nordics, you will develop and execute the Nordics Market Access strategy for the company’s oncology pipeline. It is expected that the main geographical focus will be across Nordic Markets yet involvement in the processes in UK, Scotland and Ireland may also happen. Specifically, the incumbent will lead efforts in assessing and communicating to internal and external stakeholders the market access requirements of the Nordics for oncology, contributing to and shaping the overall value strategy for our brands throughout lifecycle. The position will support development of local market access strategy, delivery of HTA submissions, and P&R negotiations. The position will report into the Director Value, Access & Pricing.
This is a unique opportunity to be involved from the very start in building something new for an emerging biotech leader. We are offering a role that is part of a Nordic & UK team where everyone’s contribution counts, with many opportunities to interact with colleagues across Europe and at our global headquarters.
- Identify, analyze, develop, and implement recommendations and strategies regarding P&R policy and challenges important to company’s product portfolio;
- Execution of national, regional and local market access strategies with external stakeholders and payors
- Analyze, synthesize, and translate technical P&R information, including coverage and reimbursement policies, into meaningful decision points, recommendations, and strategic tactics;
- Champion the P&R requirements for NUK Commercial Operations throughout launch and commercialization and ensure alignment between all stakeholders internally as to prioritized needs;
- Contribute to strategy discussions and communication efforts with relevant external stakeholders including key government agencies and organizations at regional and local levels
- Support development of Nordics and potentially UK/Ireland market access deliverables including HTA submissions; local evidence generation plans; negotiation strategies, and country-level regional and local market access tactics to secure reimbursement;
- Support HTA payer and advocacy engagement plan
- MSc or higher Degree in Life Sciences or Health Economics; MSc, PhD, PharmD or MD
- 4+ years of experience within the field of Market Access, Health Economics, Outcomes Research or Medical affairs in support of these functions
- Strong network of relevant stakeholders in the Nordics, particularly Sweden
- Strong oncology market knowledge from a commercial and clinical studies perspective
- Experience with working across functions and cultures
- Ability and appetite for travelling up to 40% of the time
- Roll up your sleeves attitude
- Innovative problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Business fluency in English
- Fluency in Danish and/or Swedish is a must