Business Systems Analyst IV ERP
Seagen is a global, multi-product biotechnology company dedicated to developing and commercializing transformative cancer medicines. As the industry leader in antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) technology, we pioneered a new generation in the science of harnessing antibodies to deliver cell-killing agents directly to cancer cells. Seagen’s dedication to improving the lives of cancer patients goes beyond science, and we believe that every employee has a role in contributing to this mission. By working together with a shared dedication and diverse perspectives, we are able to reach our full potential and make a real difference in the world. Seagen is a fast-growing company and has an abundance of opportunities available for you to grow your career. Put your passion to work at Seagen and join us!
As a Business Systems Analyst IV ERP at Seagen, you will have the opportunity to join a team of IT professionals collaborating with and supporting the business needs of our Supply Chain Operations, Manufacturing, Facilities and Finance organizations. As you collaborate with these organizations, you will provide technical consultation, project leadership from design to implementation, IT GMP validation execution and administration support for assigned systems. The position requires solid technical understanding, as well as verbal and written communication skills with proven ability to clearly communicate technical information to non-technical audiences.
- Serve as a business analyst for Oracle EBS order management and cost accounting modules for day-to-day user support, configuration modifications/system enhancements
- Support all phases (requirements gathering/design/testing/documentation/training) in SDLC
- In-depth knowledge of researching and resolving system issues related to Accounts Receivable (AR), Intercompany pricing and/or Cost Accounting
- Support will be needed in areas such as cost accounting, sales order creation and completion, IR/ISO creation and completion, SLAs, cross-validation rules, and cost accounting month-end close activities
- Support requests related to user access/Contacts/Ship To/From
- Ability to create table level ad hoc SQL research queries
- Conduct cross-training within the team for knowledge transfer
- Responsible for the implementation and ongoing support of assigned IT systems and applications
- Collaborate with project managers including developing detailed project timelines, communication, documentation, resource management, vendor, and finance management
- Conduct business analysis, requirements gathering, systems analysis, as-is/future business process documentation and application administration tasks
- Represent the needs of internal customers to the solution vendor(s)
- Develop effective working relationships with internal customers and vendors
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism and knowledge of IT solutions, applications management through product cycles and business environments
- Identify risk and mitigation plans in conjunction with the business and other IT partners
- BS/BA Degree in Computer Science, business, or life science field
- 8+ years of experience as System Analyst supporting and implementing large scale IT solutions including software deployment, business analysis, project management, process improvement and computer systems validation, preferably including Order Management (OM), cost accounting, intercompany transfers, shipping process
- Experience developing and supporting an integrated enterprise level ERP system, preferably Oracle EBS
- Experience in working with matrix organizations and working effectively with crossed functional, multi-location and multi-cultural teams
- Excellent verbal and communication skills, excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent documentation skills including requirements, functional and technical specifications, test scripts and validation protocols
- Experience supporting systems and processes utilizing GAMP5, GMP and ITIL service management
- Strong analytical skills with experience in workflow design
- Demonstrated technical understanding of application architecture to include application servers, web servers, configuration files, relational databases, SQL, and reporting applications
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills, with a high degree of self-motivation and ability to work independently
- MS-Office knowledge (Microsoft project, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Experience with Oracle EBS OM, Cost accounting, Intercompany transfers, account receivables and shipment EBS modules
- 3+ years of experience in Biotechnology or Pharma industries
As the leading employer in our industry in the Pacific Northwest, Seagen is proud to offer a competitive total compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the whole lives of our employees and their families. Benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, relocation assistance and much more. To learn more about Seagen, please visit www.seagen.com.
Seagen is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19, and as an integral part of its public health and safety measures, Seagen requires that all newly-hired employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before commencing employment, subject to reasonable accommodation and other requirements of applicable federal, state, and local law.