CRM Administrator and Support Analyst
Seagen is a global, multi-product biotechnology company dedicated to developing and commercializing transformative cancer medicines. As the industry leader in antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) technology, we pioneered a new generation in the science of harnessing antibodies to deliver cell-killing agents directly to cancer cells. Seagen’s dedication to improving the lives of cancer patients goes beyond science, and we believe that every employee has a role in contributing to this mission. By working together with a shared dedication and diverse perspectives, we are able to reach our full potential and make a real difference in the world. Seagen is a fast-growing company and has an abundance of opportunities available for you to grow your career. Put your passion to work at Seagen and join us!
Seagen is a global, multi-product biotechnology company dedicated to developing and commercializing transformative cancer medicines. As the industry leader in antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) technology, we pioneered a new generation in the science of harnessing antibodies to deliver cell-killing agents directly to cancer cells. Seagen’s dedication to improving the lives of cancer patients goes beyond science, and we believe that every employee has a role in contributing to this mission.
The CRM Administrator and Support Analyst provides expertise in support of Seagen’s worldwide CRM teams in Commercial (Sales), Sales Operations, Marketing, and Medical Affairs. This key position will triage and troubleshoot Tier 1 issues, escalate complex items to other team members when necessary and maintain system users and licensing information in both Salesforce and Veeva. In addition, this role will be the key communicator to CRM users regarding updates, changes, downtime, etc. This position reports to the Associate Director, Global IT CRM.
- Provide Tier 1 triage and review of all Salesforce / Veeva CRM user requests and issues.
- Track, resolve and close user support requests where possible / appropriate
- Assign or escalate user requests as appropriate
- Manage and administer Salesforce and Veeva user licenses and additions/removals of users from systems
- Work with project and work leaders to create and send communications to Salesforce and Veeva CRM users regarding system updates, changes, downtime, etc.
- Create and deliver regular operational reporting related to work efforts of the Global IT CRM team
Required Knowledge & Capabilities:
- Ability to provide courteous and organized end-user support via multiple channels in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related major
- 3+ years of operations and analytics within the Pharma/Biotech industry
- 3+ years Salesforce.com/Veeva Administrator experience; Veeva Admin Certification preferred
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce administration methods, processes and tools; Salesforce Admin Certification highly preferred
- Strong attention to detail and self-discipline for time-management
- Well organized, adept at working independently professionally
- Customer-focused approach to business responsibilities and commitment to timely work delivery
- Ability to communicate effectively and to present analytical and operational content
- Ability to build, optimize and manage internal and external relationships
- Flexibility and ability to effectively deal with ambiguity
- Ability to work effectively across functions as a team player
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, growing and entrepreneurial environment
Desired Knowledge & Capabilities:
- Knowledge of Service Now help desk system
- Proficiency in reporting, data analytics and presentation tools
- Serve as first technical and operational triage expert for Seagen’s Veeva CRM system
- Leverage problem-solving skills to analyze, measure, and recommend solutions
- Prioritize, research, and respond to all Sales Operations and Medical Affairs user-related questions and issues
- Set up and manage Salesforce personas, users and user functions
- Provide guidance to management on issues related to areas of support
- Ensure compliance with corporate policies and procedures, as well as all other applicable laws and regulations
- Assist end-users with new CRM policies, procedures and system capabilities
- Synthesize and communicate results through oral and written presentations
- Collaborate with internal partners to ensure that areas of responsibility are aligned with business processes
- Work with internal and external teams to enhance and support the CRM platform and process
- Open and manage Veeva Help Desk issues through to resolution by triage and monitoring progress
- Develop and create operational reports showing work and process execution by the Global IT CRM team
As the leading employer in our industry in the Pacific Northwest, Seagen is proud to offer a competitive total compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the whole lives of our employees and their families. Benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, relocation assistance and much more. To learn more about Seagen, please visit www.seagen.com.
Seagen is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19, and as an integral part of its public health and safety measures, Seagen requires that all newly-hired employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before commencing employment, subject to reasonable accommodation and other requirements of applicable federal, state, and local law.