Program Manager Leadership Development
The Program Manager, Leadership Development will lead the execution of agreed projects across the full end-to-end development cycle including program design, development, and delivery. Your work will creatively use instructional design, learning methods, and appropriate technologies to enhance learning and engage learners through blended learning solutions. You will be responsible for authoring and creating engaging learning content. This includes instructor led training, eLearning and self-paced learning, virtual classroom design, building tool kits, and job aids.
This position will report to the Executive Director, Talent Development and be based in Bothell.
- Manages or oversees specialized leadership development programs and training. Proposes and creates new programs in line with Company and HR strategies. Maintains and modifies current programs
- Defines learning program strategy, design and objectives for leadership development
- Ensures learning and development solutions are developed and deployed using global frameworks, standards, systems and processes
- Manages multiple projects simultaneously. Develops mechanisms for rapid updates to learning tools
- Partners with internal and/or external subject matter experts to develop instructionally sound, creative and high-quality learning solutions that deliver high impact results (e.g. curriculum design, self-study, e-learning, blended learning). Facilitates various learning events, programs, and workshops via multiple delivery methods, including Instructor-led, virtual, eLearning and other blended formats
- Researches and recommends emerging learning technologies and methodologies, and 3rd party partners. Obtains and/or develops effective training materials utilizing a variety of media and all available platforms
- Plans and may facilitate company-wide employee development and/or training events
- Develops and maintains organizational communication and marketing (in conjunction with the Training Coordinator and Corporate Communications, as necessary,) to ensure employees have knowledge of training and development events and resources
- Monitors, evaluates and analyzes training program’s effectiveness, success and ROI, and periodically reports on them
- Maintains a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
- In conjunction with the Training Coordinator, manages the LMS. Proactively identifies ways to better utilize LMS
- 7+ years’ experience in Leadership Development/HR or related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of adult learning theory and human development
- Proven track record of taking end-to-end ownership and driving results; demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects or programs- work prioritization, planning, and coordination across teams
- Proven ability to develop content and manage in-person, virtual, or self-paced learning solutions, such as e-learning, virtual communities, performance support tools, self-assessments, videos, and curated micro-learning
- Demonstrated ability to create curriculum in a variety of multimedia formats, including, but not limited to: presentations, simulation, video, voice over, animation, e-learning, blended learning environments etc.
- Effective facilitation of instructor-led and virtual training
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations, etc)
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Strong record keeping ability for reports and training manuals
- Bachelors Degree in HR, Organizational Behavior, Education, Business or related field from an accredited college or university
- Certifications in relevant course or OD work preferred
As the leading employer in our industry in the Pacific Northwest, Seagen is proud to offer a competitive total compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the whole lives of our employees and their families. Benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, relocation assistance and much more. To learn more about Seagen, please visit www.seagen.com.
Seagen is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.