Senior Clinical Scientist Early Stage Clinical Development
The Clinical Scientist, Early Stage Clinical Development will be responsible for supporting clinical trials and the development strategy for programs within the early stage portfolio. The successful candidate should have demonstrated proficiency in clinical trials and supporting development programs, in addition to being adept at managing relationships across collaborations and with the external clinical community.
- Participate in the development of clinical protocols and amendments, investigator brochures, and clinical study reports
- Contribute to the strategic development of early stage clinical programs
- Provide appropriate medical monitoring for ongoing clinical studies
- Evaluation of safety, pharmacology, and efficacy data from ongoing and completed studies
- Prepare manuscripts, abstracts and presentations for scientific meetings
- Prepare content of Advisory Boards
- Participate in regulatory submissions (e.g. INDs, CTAs) to US and foreign agencies
- Conduct literature reviews and prepare summaries to support clinical development programs
- Medical resource for design and interpretation of clinical and preclinical programs to support existing and new development candidates
- Demonstrates a passion for helping patients with cancer and for the science of oncology
- Has a strong leadership presence with an ability to work effectively with other clinical and scientific leaders
- Has a collaborative style with internal company leadership, external development partners and investigators/medical professionals
- Is a team player, works well in a team environment both as a leader and a key contributor
- Has a global perspective and mindset, with the ability to work effectively with colleagues from myriad cultures, backgrounds and geographies
- MD, MD/PhD, PhD (biosciences or statistics), PharmD, APRN or PA
- Experience in clinical oncology or industry experience in oncology drug development strongly preferred
As the leading employer in our industry in the Pacific Northwest, Seattle Genetics is proud to offer a competitive total compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the whole lives of our employees and their families. Benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, relocation assistance and much more. To learn more about Seattle Genetics, please visit www.seattlegenetics.com.
Seattle Genetics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.