Senior System Administrator
This position provides technical system administration of SharePoint and MO365 collaboration and content management capabilities at Seagen in support of the Corporate and IT long term and short-term strategies.
In this role, you will be responsible for driving technical planning, coordination and management of the SharePoint and OM365 collaboration and content management Enterprise Application Services. You will define business management processes, maintain relationships and oversee planning and operations related to all system and technical aspects of these capabilities. You will also analyze and report on key operational management metrics and ensure the organization meets related enterprise business targets and objectives.
- Strategically optimize service structure and processes, balancing demand, resources, and quality of service delivery
- Drive and report operational measures that demonstrate health, adoption and ROI of services
- Compliantly maintain and update GxP components of the systems
- Manage the Tier 1 and 2 incidents and requests for the services
- Engage key IT Stakeholders including Enterprise Architecture, Cybersecurity, and Infrastructure to ensure systems are maintained and governed according to Seagen standards
- Represent Seagen to external partners for system-related project, managed services, and licensing agreements
- Bring Innovation mindset and delivery-based agile approaches
- Lead cross-functional initiatives
- Mentor and train peers using best industry practices
- Monitor changes or advancements in technology to bring competitive advantage to Seagen
- Build and leverage networks inside and outside the company
- Staff/resource planning and management team lead experience with employees, contractors and temporary labor
- 5+ years of experience with system administration, system configuration, and/or system engineering
- 5+ years of technical experience with OM365/O365 and SharePoint system management
- Experience in technical customer service skills and ability to act strategically
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to effectively handle multiple projects or activities simultaneously
- Ability to establish and manage multiple competing priorities and proceed with objectives
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to work in partnership with others in a collaborative or advisory role
- Ability to provide management briefings and detailed operational level reviews
- Experience with ITIL preferred
- Experience with applicable regulatory standards including CFR 21 part 11 strongly preferred
- Experience in the biopharma industry preferred
- 5+ years of experience developing and managing IT related vendor contracts with knowledge of common licensing, support and maintenance constructs preferred
- Bachelors degree in IT or equivalent related field or work experience plus 2 years experience or equivalent
- 5+ years Systems Administrator Role
As the leading employer in our industry in the Pacific Northwest, Seagen is proud to offer a competitive total compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the whole lives of our employees and their families. Benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, relocation assistance and much more. To learn more about Seagen, please visit www.seagen.com.
Seagen is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.