Senior Specialist Commercial Training & Development
As an integral part of our Commercial Training and Development Team, the Senior Training Specialist is responsible for the development and resulting recommendations of needs assessments, and presentation of actionable insights in support of communicating training program impact. The ideal candidate can think strategically about the needs of the business, maintain productive relationships with a diverse array of stakeholders, and possesses the skills to unlock and communicate rich, nuanced insights from both qualitative and quantitative data in a way that drives positive business outcomes in a rapidly changing and competitive oncology market landscape.
- Partner with key stakeholders to define success and execute against established measurement frameworks for role-based, product-specific, leadership and development training programs
- Dive deep into complex business problems and provide behavior-based training insights aligned to brand and Commercial strategies
- Collaborate with team members and business partners to deliver high quality solutions and recommendations to a variety of problems across Commercial training programs
- Bring data to life through storytelling in a clear and meaningful way for the intended audience
- Reconcile divergent demands from multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced work environment.
- Primarily work with Training Leadership, Sales and Marketing Leadership and cross-functional stakeholders.
- Perform, document and deliver performance, task, and gap analyses for learning asset solutions
- Collaborate with key stakeholders on the design, development, and delivery of learning assets based on learning objectives addressing necessary skill or performance attainment and Bloom’s designation
- Create and deliver formative and summative assessments including criterion-referenced exam questions and performance-based rubrics
- Assess ongoing training needs to develop training strategies and plans
- 3+ years relevant experience in biotechnology commercial functions; experience in Sales Training strongly preferred
- 5+ years of professional experience analyzing quantitative and qualitative data, drawing conclusions, and making recommendations.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous experience in pharmaceutical, biotech or related industry is preferred
- Strong track record of cross-functional collaboration, comfortable working in a team environment, and pivoting with rapidly changing business priorities
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Suite, including PowerPoint and Word
- Creative problem solver able to handle multiple projects and delegate as needed to support business timelines
- Able to deliver solutions with a high degree of accuracy and process improvement mentality
- Must be “hands-on” and ready to roll up their sleeves to deliver immediate results
- Attention to detail; strong prioritization, communication, and organization skills
As the leading employer in our industry in the Pacific Northwest, Seattle Genetics is proud to offer a competitive total compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the whole lives of our employees and their families. Benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, relocation assistance and much more. To learn more about Seattle Genetics, please visit www.seattlegenetics.com.
Seattle Genetics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.