Research Associate I/II Analytical Sciences
The Analytical Sciences Group at Seagen is seeking a highly motivated Research Associate to join the mass spectrometry (MS) core group. The ideal candidate will possess hands-on experience with protein mass spectrometry methods and data analysis. Primary responsibilities will include generation and interpretation of MS-based characterization data for monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) and Antibody drug conjugates (ADCs) in support of clinical and commercial programs.
- Conduct experiments aimed at characterizing posttranslationally modified mAbs and ADCs
- Generate and interpret high quality data and technical reports to support various regulatory submissions including IND, BLA, IMPD, etc.
- A B.S. in Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry or related discipline with 0-2 years of experience
- Experiences working in areas of therapeutic protein/mAb/ADC characterization in either academia or the biotechnology /pharmaceutical industry is preferred
- Excellent analytical mindset and skills. Hands-on experience with protein mass spectrometry, chromatographic (e.g. SEC, RP, HIC) and electrophoretic (e.g. CE-SDS, icIEF) techniques and other analytical methods preferred
- Familiarity with MS data interpretation and analysis software such as MASCOT, Protein Metrics, Proteome Discoverer, or Skyline is a plus
- A proven problem-solver and team player with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong data and time organization/management skills with attention to details
As the leading employer in our industry in the Pacific Northwest, Seagen is proud to offer a competitive total compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the whole lives of our employees and their families. Benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, relocation assistance and much more. To learn more about Seagen, please visit www.seagen.com.
Seagen is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.