Associate Director CRM Business Solutions
The Associate Director / Director is required to understand key business processes, maintain the strategic technology roadmap for commercial and medical affairs and manage IT support for CRM system landscape. The expectation is to have the leader understand the landscape for Commercial and Medical Affairs business processes and have deep experience with Veeva CRM and Salesforce applications. He/She will orchestrate the benchmarking and technology roadmap for CRM and Commecial applications based on SeaGen’s business objectives and direction towards growth.
This position sets the strategy and objectives for the Information Technology Business Solutions team at SeaGen in support of the Business functions and IT long term and short-term strategies, partnering across the organization.
In this role, you will be responsible for defining and executing strategy for application management across multiple business functions, aligning processes, priorities, and roles with colleagues in the ERP, Data & Integrations, Enterprise Technology and IT Operations teams. You will lead project delivery and operational services for key business functions within this group. As a key leader withing Business Solutions team, you will also leverage key operational management metrics to drive continuous improvement, champion automation to drive efficiency, and ensure the organization meets related enterprise business targets and objectives.
- Strengthen the high performing Business Solutions team with a strong focus on non GxP solutions
- Drive continuous improvement in system performance and service quality for products including but not limited to Veeva CRM, Salesforce, Mavens and other commercial business applications.
- Bring organizational leadership as a member of the Business Application Management team
- Provide team leadership to recruit, manage, and develop technical staff
- Bring Innovation mindset and delivery-based agile approaches
- Strategically optimize service structure and processes, balancing demand, resources, and quality of service delivery
- Engage and influence key IT Stakeholders including Computer System Validation, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure
- Lead cross-functional initiatives
- As a system owner, work collaboratively with other system owners and business functions to ensure that systems are operating as expected and are maintained in accordance with regulatory requirements and Seattle Genetics SOPs.
- As a Product owner, define and maintain product roadmap within the business applications focus group
- Collaborate with business partners and leadership across the organization to strategically assess business priorities and manage resource capacity to ensure the delivery of a high level of end user satisfaction.
- Monitor and implement changes or advancements in technology to bring competitive advantage to Seattle Genetics
- Represent Seattle Genetics to external partners for system-related project, managed services, and licensing agreements
- Build and leverage networks inside and outside the company
Qualifications and Experience:
- Staff/resource planning and management experience with employees, contractors and temporary labor
- Experience managing teams who provide system administration, system configuration, development, and testing
- Strong leadership and communication skills (including presentation skills) with success in influencing all levels cross-functionally
- Extensive knowledge on Veeva platform with a focus on Veeva Commercial and Medical affairs area.
- Experience with applicable regulatory standards including GxP strongly preferred
- Familiarity with emerging privacy regulations preferred
- Experience in the biopharma industry preferred
- Good understanding of US and EU regulatory process and how it impacts the key business processes
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and be able to effectively handle multiple projects or activities simultaneously
- Ability to establish and manage multiple competing priorities and proceed with objectives with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to work in partnership with others in a collaborative or advisory role
- Proven ability to drive organizational change in a complex, high-pressure environment
- Comfortable briefing executive level summaries and detailed operational level reviews
- Experience developing and managing IT related vendor contracts with knowledge of common licensing, support and maintenance constructs preferred
- Experience in a financial planning, budgeting or management role managing both CAPEX and OPEX preferred
- Veeva / Salesforce certification and administration
- Project Management Professional certification.
- Six Sigma certification
- Scrum Master certification
- Bachelor’s degree plus 15 years’ experience or equivalent
- Masters in technical, scientific, information, or management field preferred
As the leading employer in our industry in the Pacific Northwest, Seattle Genetics is proud to offer a competitive total compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the whole lives of our employees and their families. Benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, relocation assistance and much more. To learn more about Seattle Genetics, please visit www.seattlegenetics.com.
Seattle Genetics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.